PDA

View Full Version : OU should blame ABC

Emerson1
09-19-2006, 05:27 PM
The replay official said he wasn't getting a feed from ABC in the booth. So he had 1 angle to look at the plays from, not the 100 the viewing public were seeing from all the ABC cameras.

Keith7
09-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
The replay official said he wasn't getting a feed from ABC in the booth. So he had 1 angle to look at the plays from, not the 100 the viewing public were seeing from all the ABC cameras.

is that ABC's fault or the officiating crew's?? I'm sure ABC wouldn't have a problem letting them see thier footage

Maroon87
09-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
is that ABC's fault or the officiating crew's?? I'm sure ABC wouldn't have a problem letting them see thier footage

Wasn't that the excuse the Rose Bowl replay official gave for not reviewing that UT TD where VY's knee was down before he pitched to Selvin Young? Sounds like a problem that needs addressing.:thinking:

STANG RED
09-19-2006, 06:35 PM
Seems like an easy fix to me. Just put a regular TV down on the sideline. Let the ref see what the masses are seeing. Case closed! Now wasnt that easy?

WestTXLonghorn
09-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Let's blame Jesus.....

GOFOR2
09-19-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn
Let's blame Jesus.....

Jesus Ferguson? What does Poker have to do with this?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
Jesus Ferguson? What does Poker have to do with this?
All my roommate ever wants to watch is the World Series of Poker.

WestTXLonghorn
09-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
All my roommate ever wants to watch is the World Series of Poker.

No. The REAL Jesus. It HAS to be his fault. Someone send him a death threat. . .

MagicMan
09-19-2006, 09:55 PM
No. The REAL Jesus. It HAS to be his fault. Someone send him a death threat. . .
thats inappropriate on a family oriented board. take that trash to smoakys.

Adidas4I0s
09-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

see here...

Originally posted by Adidas410s
The officials don't see the same things that you see on TV. Before every NCAA game when replay is being used, there is an annoucement over the PA that states that officials are using an in-house video system for replays and it may differ from what is seen on the jumbotrons and/or television.

MagicMan
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM
so today's technology is so terrible that they can't get multiple angles? or do they believe one angle is sufficient for game deciding calls? or is the pac 10 poor? i guess they might be since they gave all their money to reggie bush and matt leinart

mustang04
09-20-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by MagicMan
so today's technology is so terrible that they can't get multiple angles? or do they believe one angle is sufficient for game deciding calls? or is the pac 10 poor? i guess they might be since they gave all their money to reggie bush and matt leinart

and look where those 2 are now...rolling in the dough in the NFL...:D

AggieJohn
09-20-2006, 12:57 AM
i am personally just tired of OU whining

WestTXLonghorn
09-20-2006, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by MagicMan
thats inappropriate on a family oriented board. take that trash to smoakys.

Seriously. . .how dumb are you? It's a joke. Sarcasm. Get over it. Jesus is my homeboy.

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-20-2006, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i am personally just tired of OU whining agreed, chokelahoma can go and sit in a hole and eat dirt for all i care.

3afan
09-20-2006, 06:06 AM
Let's blame Jesus.....

Jesus Alou?

lepfan
09-20-2006, 09:37 AM
Let's blame Jesus..... LOL...we always have to have someone to blame. LOL

lepfan
09-20-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i am personally just tired of OU whining That is so funny. I just don't see it as whining....I see it as a legit gripe. Turn the tables and let's see how your team/fans would respond...I am sure in the same manner!

GOFOR2
09-20-2006, 09:41 AM
The Big XII's Oklahoma got screwed in the deal.
The Punk 10's Oregon got lucky.
BTW their unis are pathetic looking.

Phil C
09-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Seems like an easy fix to me. Just put a regular TV down on the sideline. Let the ref see what the masses are seeing. Case closed! Now wasnt that easy?

MAGNIFICIENT! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Underwater Basketweaver
09-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Has anyone thought that OU put themselves in a poor situation to begin with. They had mulitple opportunities to win the game long before this particular play. Their poor play with a lead in the game made it close, and this would never have happened if they had just been good enough to put the game away.

mustang04
09-20-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Underwater Basketweaver
Has anyone thought that OU put themselves in a poor situation to begin with. They had mulitple opportunities to win the game long before this particular play. Their poor play with a lead in the game made it close, and this would never have happened if they had just been good enough to put the game away.
THEY WERE WINNING THE GAME!!!!!

how can you expect for 2 things like that to happen in the last four minutes of the game?!?!

AggieJohn
09-20-2006, 11:28 AM
i hear that the AD is thinking of pulling out of PAC-10 game they are playing next year if something isn't done here

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 11:58 AM
It has to be George Bush's fault. Someone see what Keith Blubbermen has to say about it.