18. Florida State
19. Tennessee
20. Boston College
21. California
22. Alabama
23. Arizona State
24. Penn State
25. Nebraska

ON THE WAITING LIST: Texas Tech, Boise State, Miami, Wisconsin, UCLA, and Michigan State

Big 12 Power Poll

1. Texas
2. Nebraska
3. Oklahoma
4. Iowa State
5. Missouri
6. Texas Tech
7. Texas A&M
8. Oklahoma State
9. Baylor
10. Kansas State
11. Kansas
12. Colorado

Adidas410s
09-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Pretty good...my Big 12 would look like this:

1. Texas
2. Nebraska
3. Oklahoma
4. Missouri
5. Iowa State/Tech
6. Iowa State/Tech
7. Oklahoma St
8. Texas A&M/Baylor
9. Texas A&M Baylor
10. K State
11. Kansas
12. Colorado

Buckeye80
09-19-2006, 03:45 PM
1. Texas
2. Nebraska
3. Texas A&M
4. Oklahoma
5. Texas Tech
6. Missouri
7. Iowa State
8. Baylor
9. Oklahoma State
10. Kansas
11. Kansas State
12. Colorado

Yeah! That's right!

AggieJohn
09-19-2006, 03:51 PM
i like it buckeye, i like it

Adidas410s
09-19-2006, 03:53 PM
seriously...we're trying to have honest discussion here...not blatant, homer BS!!! :mad:

KTJ
09-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
seriously...we're trying to have honest discussion here...not blatant, homer BS!!! :mad:

Agreed.

Buckeye80
09-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i like it buckeye, i like it

Aggies will shock the "naysayers" this year, and no one will even see them coming.

2006 Texas A&M (10-2)
Headin' to the Cotton Bowl after the BCS snubs us!

KTJ
09-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
Aggies will shock the "naysayers" this year, and no one will even see them coming.

2006 Texas A&M (10-2)
Headin' to the Cotton Bowl after the BCS snubs us!

Almost lost to Army...that's shocking the naysayers alright. But I digress...

Buckeye80
09-19-2006, 03:55 PM

Not homer BS.......it's a fact!

Buckeye80
09-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Almost lost to Army...that's shocking the naysayers alright. But I digress...

Following that logic, one could say that Texas "almost" beat Ohio St.

AggieJohn
09-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Agreed.

i do think that a&m is probably 3rd on a list...so they came close to losing to army, so what, they still produced a "W" in the end. Sometimes, some teams give some team trouble, and apparently army did that to A&M......A&M still was able to run whenever they needed too, and the defense was able to make the big stop when it needed too.....that too me shows that they should be up at the top, not the cellar dwellars that you think they are....besides, take your list, who on that list above a&m are undefeated, no ONE. I don't care who the opponents were, if your going to schedule them, come ready to beat them, if you don't, then statistically you are behind those that do take care of business.....

AggieJohn
09-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Following that logic, one could say that Texas "almost" beat Ohio St. but of course they didn't because Ohio State had to of cheated......

Old Tiger
09-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Mine

1. Texas
2. Nebraska
3. Missouri
4. Oklahoma
5. Texas Tech
6. Texas A&M
7. Baylor
8. Iowa State
9. Oklahoma State
10. Kansas
11. Kansas State
12. Colorado

Buckeye80
09-19-2006, 04:02 PM
I don't want to hijack this post. I just thought I'd interject my honest opinion, and it was not well received.

Allright guys, I'll leave and you may banish A&M to the Big XII basement, and continue with your discussion.:)

KTJ
09-19-2006, 04:03 PM
I don't want to hijack this post. I just thought I'd interject my honest opinion, and it was not well received.

Allright guys, I'll leave and you may banish A&M to the Big XII basement, and continue with your discussion.:)

No one was making fun of you for you opinion. There's just not enougn evidence there to support it.

Adidas410s
09-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i do think that a&m is probably 3rd on a list...so they came close to losing to army, so what, they still produced a "W" in the end. Sometimes, some teams give some team trouble, and apparently army did that to A&M......A&M still was able to run whenever they needed too, and the defense was able to make the big stop when it needed too.....that too me shows that they should be up at the top, not the cellar dwellars that you think they are....besides, take your list, who on that list above a&m are undefeated, no ONE. I don't care who the opponents were, if your going to schedule them, come ready to beat them, if you don't, then statistically you are behind those that do take care of business.....
And using your logic...if Texas had scheduled those teams I GUARANTEE you would be on here ripping them for not playing anybody after winning a national championship.

You can't say that they dominated in the running game when their line is A LOT BIGGER than what Army was running out there. That's like lining the varsity up against the freshman...they are outclassed in every facet of the game. However, this time the freshman found a way to make it interesting.

Adidas410s
09-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
No one was making fun of you for you opinion. There's just not enougn evidence there to support it.
true...if you are going to make a claim, especially one that most people would disagree with, then provide some information to back up your claim. AJ tried to....but he was quite misguided in his preachings.

AggieJohn
09-19-2006, 04:07 PM
true...if you are going to make a claim, especially one that most people would disagree with, then provide some information to back up your claim. AJ tried to....but he was quite misguided in his preachings. i'm not misguided, i just have maroon colored glasses on ALL THE TIME

gosh if your gonna call out my homerism, call it straight...

Buckeye80
09-19-2006, 04:08 PM
true...if you are going to make a claim, especially one that most people would disagree with, then provide some information to back up your claim. AJ tried to....but he was quite misguided in his preachings.

I have no evidence. All I have is unbridled optimism and a "gut feeling". And that is quite enough for me, sir: quite enough!:D