PDA

View Full Version : What do yall think about Caldwell

CtownDiva06
02-06-2003, 09:38 PM
Hey Yall'
What's up??? I wuz wondering
what peeps outside of Caldwell thought about it.....From my point of view its a ghetto little country town trying to make it big (getting a McDonalds).... I mean I've lived in Caldwell all of my life and i'm not trying to hate on my hometown but I guess its pretty tight.....well lemme know what yall think....Toodles

Bellville22
02-06-2003, 09:51 PM
CtownDiva06:
its a ghetto little country town Isn't that an oxymoron?

Brahma73
02-06-2003, 11:23 PM
CtownDiva06:
Hey Yall'
What's up??? I wuz wondering
what peeps outside of Caldwell thought about it.....From my point of view its a ghetto little country town trying to make it big (getting a McDonalds).... I mean I've lived in Caldwell all of my life and i'm not trying to hate on my hometown but I guess its pretty tight.....well lemme know what yall think....ToodlesHey Diva! Can't really tell if you like the home of the Hornets or not, but if having a Mickey D's gets you points, then you're one up on our village. :rolleyes: Welcome to 3A Down Low, Toodles! :)

2AKH
02-07-2003, 09:02 AM
Caldwell.... from what i know not a bad town.. Head Coach is a great guy... i think they are turnin the corner in the athletic program... it has been tough but i think they have the athletes over the next 3 or 4 years to make runs to and in the playoffs... good luck hornets :D

CtownDiva06
02-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Hey Yall'
Yah I am a Hornet Fan but there are alot of haters out there like some of my amigos told me like during fb season one of our older hornet "fans" was getting pretty rude about us saying really bad stuff about our cheerleaders and how our athletic program really sux....Oh well on tuesday our freshman boys won the district title as did our jv and varsity teams and tommorrow our boys play Cameron although they already won a spot for the playoffs...how bout Justin Loewe.....can't wait to see him playing for A&M......Well yall I guess I'll taLK To yall laterz....Toodles...me