PDA

View Full Version : Willie Nelson don't like Hooter

Odis
09-19-2006, 11:36 AM
can't stand sex...

Are those song lyrics?

I don't know about the sex part, but 'Ol Willie sure likes the HOOTER!!!

SideBurnWillie
09-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Odis
can't stand sex...

Are those song lyrics?

I don't know about the sex part, but 'Ol Willie sure likes the HOOTER!!!

:confused: ...............:nerd:

Odis
09-19-2006, 11:44 AM
BEIJING, Sept. 19 (Xinhuanet) -- American country singer-songwriter Willie Nelson and four others were issued misdemeanor citations for drug possession after Marijuana and magic mushrooms were found on Nelson's tour bus during a routine police inspection Monday morning on a Louisiana highway.

"When the door was opened and the trooper began to speak to the driver, he smelled the strong odour of marijuana," the state police said in a news release.

Police seized 0.7kg of marijuana and 91grams of mushrooms, which cause the user to hallucinate.

The 73-year-old singer and four tour crew members - including his sister Bobbie, 75 - were issued citations for the drugs and released.

The "Funny How Time Slips Away" singer could face six months in jail and an unspecified fine, police said.

Nelson has recorded songs including "On the Road Again" and "City of New Orleans."

Nelson became famous in the 70s for his involvement in the outlaw country movement, which was influenced by jazz, folk and rock music.

Nelson, a multiple Grammy winner, also has appeared in movies including "Honeysuckle Rose" and "Wag the Dog" and guest-starred on TV's "The Simpsons." Enditem

AP Panther Fan
09-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Odis
Police seized 0.7kg of marijuana and 91grams of mushrooms, which cause the user to hallucinate.

I guess it is "Funny How Time Slips Away" in his case...:cool:

Willlie, Willie, Willie.....:doh: :nerd:

Odis
09-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Saw this elsewhere on the internet (it cracked me up):

>>I have never listened to Willie's take on politics...what I have listened to is is great music...I love Willie, and I say let him be...he is the 'herbal' American like it or not...for pete sakes the man is 73 years old...if he wants to smoke out...let him smoke out. <<

Just let the old sum buck smoke out, baby!!!