PDA

View Full Version : DOCTOR'S ORDERS: September 19th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Aaaarrrrgggg mateys, Welcome back to the Office of the Doc. Hope you enjoy are having a good day. Be sure and vote on the poll of the day regarding the Oregon/OU game

Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calender it is "National Talk Like A pirate Day" So the DOCTOR'S ORDERS is talk like a pirate for the day, its pretty funny and people will look at you wierd

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Masseter, The Hill, tr3571
We Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and enjoy yourselves.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day
"The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it."
-Epicurus

Well folks, I hope you have a Teriffic Tuesday. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor

KTJ
09-19-2006, 09:35 AM
Holy crap, I just voted for the wrong one.

Someone fix it please.

44INAROW
09-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Good, Bad or Horrible call, they have to leave the game as it is.. It would set a TERRIBLE precedent by voiding the game. Can you imagine all the b*****ing and moaning each week about "this call/that call"? Granted, they were BAD calls no doubt, and believe me, I've been to a game where a bad call cost a team dear to my heart lost - It's all part of the game, like it or not.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

JasperDog94
09-19-2006, 09:38 AM
I know if this happened to Texas I'd want it disregarded. So, to be fair, this game shouldn't hurt OU in the rankings...fat chance, but still....

pirate44
09-19-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
is talk like a pirate for the day, its pretty funny and people will look at you wierd
aye aye matey

or is it "eye eye"?

or, if its a pirate with a patch, maybe it should be just "eye......" :thinking:

Pmoney
09-19-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Good, Bad or Horrible call, they have to leave the game as it is.. It would set a TERRIBLE precedent by voiding the game. Can you imagine all the b*****ing and moaning each week about "this call/that call"? Granted, they were BAD calls no doubt, and believe me, I've been to a game where a bad call cost a team dear to my heart lost - It's all part of the game, like it or not.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)
i agree

SideBurnWillie
09-19-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
aye aye matey

or is it "eye eye"?

or, if its a pirate with a patch, maybe it should be just "eye......" :thinking:

ARGGG.........love me tender...............ARRRGGG..........love me sweet...........ARRRGGG...............:D

44INAROW
09-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Pmoney
i agree

at least I'll have company when they run me out of town :D :D :D