PDA

View Full Version : The funniest threads ever on the Down Low

Paratrooper
09-18-2006, 11:42 PM
Polysemous13

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=74112&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

These are by far the funniest posts ever I think on the DL.

MagicMan
09-19-2006, 12:09 AM
it doesnt work

Paratrooper
09-19-2006, 12:12 AM
Ummm......works on mine, but here go up to the "search" and type in Polysemous13 to bring up all the user name posts. There are only 34 postings by this guy but these are classics on the DL.

lepfan
09-19-2006, 12:42 AM
LOL...I made the last post for the infamous Word Association thread. Wow...what does that say for me? ;)

AggieJohn
09-19-2006, 07:16 AM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15693

funniest bar none

Paratrooper
09-20-2006, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

funniest bar none

I agree. Don't know what ever happened to old poly, but man that guy would have me laughing to no end. I actually think he was serious.

BlueBlood
09-20-2006, 10:06 AM
I have to admit that I to enjoyed reading his posts. I never thought the guy was serious, however.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
I have to admit that I to enjoyed reading his posts. I never thought the guy was serious, however.

I didn't think so either.....but I was never quite sure.

I didn't wanna give him TOO hard of a time..just in case!!!!:eek: :eek:

BlueBlood
09-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I didn't think so either.....but I was never quite sure.

I didn't wanna give him TOO hard of a time..just in case!!!!:eek: :eek:

Afraid he might cast a spell on ya?

Scholar
09-20-2006, 01:22 PM
My friends, I’m afraid the winds have reached me with news that Polysemous has been attacked by a group of dark vampires on the parking lot at the Sammy Baugh Classic. He normally would have been able to dispatch any of them on his own, but there was a large group of them. He was in bad shape, but we expect a full recovery. The fight of good vs. evil continues on. We ask you to remain steadfast in your faith and we can rest assured that the forces of good will win out. Polysemous, if you read this message, Morbius has once again returned in the southern regions of Latvernia. Please don’t attempt to rejoin the fray until you are completely well. Peace out.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
Afraid he might cast a spell on ya?

I get myself into enough "strange" predicaments on my own....I darn sure don't need any bad karma following me around!!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Scholar
My friends, I’m afraid the winds have reached me with news that Polysemous has been attacked by a group of dark vampires on the parking lot at the Sammy Baugh Classic. He normally would have been able to dispatch any of them on his own, but there was a large group of them. He was in bad shape, but we expect a full recovery. The fight of good vs. evil continues on. We ask you to remain steadfast in your faith and we can rest assured that the forces of good will win out. Polysemous, if you read this message, Morbius has once again returned in the southern regions of Latvernia. Please don’t attempt to rejoin the fray until you are completely well. Peace out.

:thinking: Where you from Scholar?

injuredinmelee
09-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
:thinking: Where you from Scholar?

I am not sure it is even this planet.

carter08
09-20-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

funniest bar none

Thats hillarious :D

Scholar
09-20-2006, 10:40 PM
STF, I am originally from the Netherlands. It would not be wise of me to disclose my current location, as this would put many innocents in danger. Your next question might involve the number of moons that I have witnessed. Let me answer your future question with this: what Juan Ponce DeLeon sought, I found. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that the island of Bimimi had long since been swallowed by the ocean, but not before I had looted the much prized booty and packaged it in 200 oak barrels. Ferdinand was furious, but his thoughts did not concern me. In his hands, the elixir would have surely been wasted. During Ponce’s last days in Havana, I revealed my secret to him, and explained to him that his wounds would not be helped by the elixir. He thanked me for finally coming clean with him. I spend much time in Transylvania and this is where my greatest foe resides, but he never stays still long. He’s very old, very old indeed. Even older than I; however, he’s still as keen as ever. The elixir has certainly helped me in my quest, but it is far from over. But enough about me, lets talk about the games of the week: I’ll take Canyon, Wimberly, Cuero, and Hutto.

kepdawg
09-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Scholar
STF, I am originally from the Netherlands. It would not be wise of me to disclose my current location, as this would put many innocents in danger. Your next question might involve the number of moons that I have witnessed. Let me answer your future question with this: what Juan Ponce DeLeon sought, I found. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that the island of Bimimi had long since been swallowed by the ocean, but not before I had looted the much prized booty and packaged it in 200 oak barrels. Ferdinand was furious, but his thoughts did not concern me. In his hands, the elixir would have surely been wasted. During Ponce’s last days in Havana, I revealed my secret to him, and explained to him that his wounds would not be helped by the elixir. He thanked me for finally coming clean with him. I spend much time in Transylvania and this is where my greatest foe resides, but he never stays still long. He’s very old, very old indeed. Even older than I; however, he’s still as keen as ever. The elixir has certainly helped me in my quest, but it is far from over. But enough about me, lets talk about the games of the week: I’ll take Canyon, Wimberly, Cuero, and Hutto.

The Netherlands? Isn't that down in the Golden Triangle area? Close to WOS, BC, and the likes? I'm pretty sure Jasper played them a few times.