PDA

View Full Version : post game discussion, bellville vs. sinton

gdornon11
12-02-2001, 01:52 PM
it was a hellava game. #5 was awesome, along with the qb. sinfan75, was that you playing center. if so great game and good luck

San Antonio HS FB Fan
12-02-2001, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by gdornon11:
it was a hellava game. #5 was awesome, along with the qb. sinfan75, was that you playing center. if so great game and good luck

gdornon11, I unfortunately could not make this game due to work. Could you please tell me how Sinton compares to the other teams that you have played?

gdornon11
12-02-2001, 03:02 PM
sinton had probabally the best combination of backs we have faced. they were quick and fast. ruiz was a stud.the quarterback was also very good. the o line was alright but banderas was stronger. i didnt really watch sintons d that much but i know #54 [i think thats him] could play.

SintonFan
12-02-2001, 03:49 PM
gdornan11, it seemed I heard your named called alot when Sinton was stopped for no gain or a loss.

sinfan75
12-02-2001, 04:57 PM
Everybody in Sinton is talkin about how well played this game was.#5 Julian Ruiz has playin like this allyear.When you key #22 it opens things up for him and he makes you pay.Seems like #11 and #55 I believe were on Marcus Charles #22 all day.No I am not #75.I just think it was great to watch.From a fans point of view I think we got our money's worth.Congrats to both teams.

rwhite
12-02-2001, 09:41 PM
man that was a great game, i thought we had then but going into the 2nd things didnt go our way. Dornan, u played a great game, i think i heard your name more than anyones. I know u had fun this year bein a linebacker w/ john but he will have to move on and hopefully we have just as a good replacement for him cause him and shogun and the rest of our frount line leaving is gonna hurt. But i think this game was a hard faught win for sinton and i hope they go the distance.

GUNN30
12-03-2001, 06:05 PM
YES IT WAS A GREAT GAME, SINTON YOU WERE THE BEST TEAM WE FACED ALL YEAR. HOPE YA'LL DO GOOD NEXT GAME.