PDA

View Full Version : Is it Wierd (NF)

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Is it wierd if I worry about people when they havent logged onto myspace in over a week? When I look at peoples profiles I look at the last log on date, and when I see that pretty regular myspacer hasnt logged on in over a week I get worried. And then i'm like should I call them and see if they are ok, what would I say " I noticed you havent logged onto myspace in over a week are you doing ok?" that just sounds wierd to me

Ranger Mom
09-18-2006, 11:33 AM
I go weeks without logging into mine..how come you never check on me??

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2006, 11:34 AM
i see you on the DL so i know ur all right

DU_stud04
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Is it wierd if I worry about people when they havent logged onto myspace in over a week? When I look at peoples profiles I look at the last log on date, and when I see that pretty regular myspacer hasnt logged on in over a week I get worried. And then i'm like should I call them and see if they are ok, what would I say " I noticed you havent logged onto myspace in over a week are you doing ok?" that just sounds wierd to me

also, i was making a joke the other day, my friend looked at me dumbfounded......i told her she was mean and i was taking her off my top 8!

be worried dre....be worried :(

NateDawg39
i see you on the DL so i know ur all right That was a close one;)

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
also, i was making a joke the other day, my friend looked at me dumbfounded......i told her she was mean and i was taking her off my top 8!

be worried dre....be worried :(
now the whole I'm not on your top 8 drama that people are always making is ridiculous

DU_stud04
now the whole I'm not on your top 8 drama that people are always making is ridiculous

i think its quite funny

TheDOCTORdre
Originally posted by NateDawg39
That was a close one;)
i'm a quick thinker
vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

District303aPastPlayer
09-18-2006, 11:44 AM

i did away with my top friends list via a new layout... eliminates whining from people i had respect for...