PDA

View Full Version : DOCTOR'S ORDERS: September 18th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2006, 10:31 AM
Welcome back to the Office of the Doc. Hope you enjoyed your weekend, and got to watch some football. Be sure and vote on the poll, which game had the best finish

Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calender it is "National Play-Doh Say" Yes folks apparently this country has a need to celebrate the fact that we have Play-Doh. Play-Doh is a great "toy" if you will that young people can use to sculpt and mold things out of. So the DOCTOR'S ORDERS for today is sculpt or mold something...man this day really sucks and thats a hard day to give orders for. What kind of crap is my daily calendar feeding me. I might as well make the DR's Orders take a mold his mind or something. Do whatever you feel like today, hopefully you can fend for yourself. Play-Doh day, come on seriously give me a break.

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
grizwald, tigerpride_08, StachMo, SHSU_Bearkats, Sweetwater96, Brenn510
We Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and enjoy yourselves.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
-Sir Winston Churchill

Well folks, I hope you have a Marvelous Monday. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor:cool: