PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious... Find your college

big daddy russ
09-18-2006, 05:46 AM
I remember seeing this on the Downlow a long time ago. Good stuff about most colleges here in Texas.

link (http://voorn.tripod.com/schools.html)

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-18-2006, 06:26 AM
i saw that site way way long ago, like right after it came up. still though, funny site.

3afan
09-18-2006, 06:51 AM
SFA - SFA - SFA !!!

DU_stud04
09-18-2006, 07:42 AM
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS - ARLINGTON
I go to UTA where we have a marching band, cheerleaders and drill team but no football team. We had one at some point and built them a really nice stadium but they sucked so much we just got rid of them but kept the half-time show. The only thing we're good at is engineering so Asians outnumber everyone else 3-1. This is the last resort for most Arlington students so my classmates are either Asian or too drunk to come to class. Since we don't have a football team (or any decent sports teams for that matter) we don't even have a mascot. Actually we do, it's the Maverick, but there's still no football team. In Texas, that doesn't cut it.
I am a Maverick!

:( :(

CHS_CG
09-18-2006, 08:03 AM
hey Eagles_victory is this true??

STEPHEN F. AUSTIN STATE UNIVERSITY
I am drunk or having sex right now. I went to class once. That about sums it up.
I am a Lumberjack.

MHSvarsity2007
09-18-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS - ARLINGTON
I go to UTA where we have a marching band, cheerleaders and drill team but no football team. We had one at some point and built them a really nice stadium but they sucked so much we just got rid of them but kept the half-time show. The only thing we're good at is engineering so Asians outnumber everyone else 3-1. This is the last resort for most Arlington students so my classmates are either Asian or too drunk to come to class. Since we don't have a football team (or any decent sports teams for that matter) we don't even have a mascot. Actually we do, it's the Maverick, but there's still no football team. In Texas, that doesn't cut it.
I am a Maverick!

:( :(

hahahahaha :clap:

:) :) :) :)

big daddy russ
09-18-2006, 09:48 AM
SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY
I am a big time band nerd. My favorite hobby is playing with my instrument. There are no attractive people at my school because we're all band geeks. At night, my flute is my best friend. I'm studying music so that I can become a licensed band geek leader and warp the minds of future generations. Who the hell spells cat with a 'k'? We do.
I'm a Bearkat. What the hell is a Bearkat, anyway?

That's me. The last two sentences of the first paragraph are great.

NateDawg39
09-18-2006, 10:31 AM
Oh come on with the ACU jokes!! Nothin bout guys!! All though....it is true about the guy girl ratio:D

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2006, 10:48 AM
no UTEP??

BMOC
09-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Still funny.:D