PDA

View Full Version : We All Thought TO would be the problem

Txbroadcaster
09-18-2006, 04:49 AM
This from the DMN Post Game report

Vanderjagt is bitter about the way he's been treated the past two weeks. He said it was tougher than missing the kick against the Steelers last season. He also confirmed that he intentionally snubbed Parcells after making the 50-yard field goal in the fourth quarter. This is the most quotable kicker we've ever encountered.

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/

I happen to enjoy watching the Colts play, and I told folks TO would not cause the MOST problems, he might cause the BIGGEST..But Mike Vanderjagt is either blunt, stupid, or both. HE will cause more turmoil and problems.

pirate4state
09-18-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
This from the DMN Post Game report

Vanderjagt is bitter about the way he's been treated the past two weeks. He said it was tougher than missing the kick against the Steelers last season. He also confirmed that he intentionally snubbed Parcells after making the 50-yard field goal in the fourth quarter. This is the most quotable kicker we've ever encountered.

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/

I happen to enjoy watching the Colts play, and I told folks TO would not cause the MOST problems, he might cause the BIGGEST..But Mike Vanderjagt is either blunt, stupid, or both. HE will cause more turmoil and problems. That's our liquored up kicker for you! :doh: :doh: :D

Chief Woodman
09-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Poor guy is just misunderstood. It IS lonely at the top after all.

Eagle 1
09-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
That's our liquored up kicker for you! :doh: :doh: :D

ole' ole' ole' ole'.....

Old Tiger
09-18-2006, 03:16 PM
At least he didn't pull a David Akers and almost get jumped by the other teams sidelines.

mrescape43
09-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Give T.O. time. He'll end up being the problem.

Phil C
09-18-2006, 03:43 PM
AS LONG AS HE MAKES THE EXTRA POINTS AND FIELD GOALS WHO CARES?! :mad:

piratebg
09-18-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
At least he didn't pull a David Akers and almost get jumped by the other teams sidelines.

What was that all about? I did not watch that game, but saw some hilights and was a little shocked to see Akers 10ft tall and bullet proof.

Old Tiger
09-18-2006, 03:44 PM
I have no clue but it makes quite the blooper how big and bad he thought he was.

Old Tiger
09-18-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Give T.O. time. He'll end up being the problem. There lies the problem with everyone. They are waiting for him to screw up and think he will.