PDA

View Full Version : To: Killer Bee

Ranger Mom
09-15-2002, 10:32 PM
I don't make a habit of getting on here and drawing attention to one certain poster, but in the case I am going to. I defended you in a post to another poster - a kid, and now I am sorry I did. You started out relatively well, and I don't know if you have been steadily drinking or what, but your posts have become more and more rude.
I am a white woman and have to admit that your little racial blurb, "was he a #&%?" offended me. What in the heck does it matter what color the kid is. I guess had he been white he is justified?? Go to bed and sleep it off!!

[This message has been edited by Ranger Mom (edited September 16, 2002).]

tog
09-15-2002, 10:48 PM
please take what this guy has to say with a shaker of salt or two, he is obviously a bandwagonmaster that sees a few games and then says we are great depsite the fact that we still are a "ketchup team" and that we are hot and cold and that our defense lets down after big scores,, WHATEVER,,,, i don't know what games he has been watching, and i don't appreciate his racial statements on here regarding a team that i respect highly. trying to cover all the bases in case we do happen to lose by making left handed comments is not being a true fan,,, getting on here and denigrating other teams that we will play for WHATEVER reasons is not being a true fan, all else out there, please recognize that this is NOT the attitude of the caldwell coaches, players, or REAL FANS.

sinton66
09-15-2002, 10:52 PM
We know tog, no one's holding anything against Caldwell. This guy's already been banned a couple of times, keeps coming back like a BAD dream.

Ranger Mom
09-15-2002, 10:57 PM
To the you the truth Tog, I have no idea who these teams are anyway. I am from West Texas, but am such a football junkie, I read whatever is posted on here. I have met some REALLY nice people, and would never hold anything anyone said against a team. I usually don't let anything on this board bother me, but I dont care for Killer Bee at all. (Maybe it's a personal thing since I am allergic to bees anyway!! ) I know NOTHING about the kid he is talking about, but I don't care of he's green, purple or orange. This board is NOT the place to prosecute him. Would I like to hear the whole story?? Yes. Do I want to hear Killer Bees opinion?? Not particularly!!

Old Green
09-15-2002, 11:03 PM
tog, we don't hold nothing against your school or team. this guy(K....B..) is just way out of line. Much success this season.

sinton66
09-15-2002, 11:14 PM
RangerMom, could you please edit your post and remove that word? Appreciate it.

Ranger Mom
09-16-2002, 06:56 AM
No problem Sinton 66, it is done http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

sinton66
09-16-2002, 07:02 AM
Good morning to you Ranger Mom! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif