PDA

View Full Version : So I just walked to 7-11 (NF)

TheDOCTORdre
09-17-2006, 11:09 PM
Its only like 3 blocks from me and I was like sitting here content with the Cowboys victory, as I thought to myself "self, you know what would enhance this feeling after the cowboys victory, a slurpee" to which I responded to myself "that is a great idea self". So I got up and walked to 7-11 very much anticipating my slurpee, when I got there, the slurpee machine was out of order never in my life have I seen an out of order Slurpee machine, so I got me a Big Red and a pack of Lays and headed home. THe Big Red is always a good choice but my slurpee craving still exists:(

kaorder1999
09-17-2006, 11:14 PM
i miss slurpees....would love to have one. I grew up getting them all the time!

mustang04
09-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Its only like 3 blocks from me and I was like sitting here content with the Cowboys victory, as I thought to myself "self, you know what would enhance this feeling after the cowboys victory, a slurpee" to which I responded to myself "that is a great idea self". So I got up and walked to 7-11 very much anticipating my slurpee, when I got there, the slurpee machine was out of order never in my life have I seen an out of order Slurpee machine, so I got me a Big Red and a pack of Lays and headed home. THe Big Red is always a good choice but my slurpee craving still exists:(

.......wow........

TheDOCTORdre
09-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
.......wow........
what the heck is that supposed to mean?

pirate4state
09-17-2006, 11:44 PM

slurpee machines being out of order are a common occurance in Sinton, TX. Sorry you are still craving a slurpee, that sucks.

AggieJohn
09-17-2006, 11:54 PM
slurpee's keep me awake more than one should

MHSvarsity2007
09-18-2006, 12:45 AM
<-----still hasn't had a slurpee! :mad:

AggieJohn
09-18-2006, 12:46 AM
they are good, just so freaking fattening

pirate4state
09-18-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
<-----still hasn't had a slurpee! :mad: EVER???? or are you waiting for one from someone in particular??? ;)

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2006, 12:48 AM
<-----still hasn't had a slurpee! :mad:
you are deprived of a great joy in life

my love for slurpees may only be surpassed by my love for Frosty's

AggieJohn
09-18-2006, 12:49 AM
she's a virgin slurpee......

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2006, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
she's a virgin slurpee......
dont u mean slurpee virgin, a virgin slurpee is a Non alcoholic slurpee

MHSvarsity2007
09-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
EVER???? or are you waiting for one from someone in particular??? ;)

hahaha nobody inparticular...just any random person who wants to enlighten me on the joys of slurpees. judging from what everybody says, it seems to me they are pretty close to awesome.

injuredinmelee
09-18-2006, 08:31 AM
The slurpee is like a frozen gift from the heavens. The fact that a 7-11 would allow their Slurpee machine to break down is a testament to that particular stores inability to adhere to a higher calling. I wish you well in your next Slurpee voyage. May you return home with two 44oz. cups of perfectly partially frozen delicacies.

http://www.iit.edu/~mullste1/images/pictures/slurpee.jpg

DU_stud04
09-18-2006, 08:37 AM
hahaha nobody inparticular...just any random person who wants to enlighten me on the joys of slurpees. judging from what everybody says, it seems to me they are pretty close to awesome.

pretty close to awesome isnt even half of it.....they truely are amazing

Ranger Mom
09-18-2006, 08:42 AM
Our new Walmart has an Icee machine....I find myself getting me and Icee everytime I shop now!!

shankbear
09-18-2006, 08:43 AM
Slurpee separation syndrome has been known to have devastating effects on some people. Slurpee withdrawal can be worse than crack withdrawal or heroin withdrawal. Slurpee hotlines are needed statewide. There should be a Cola Alert and a Cherry Alert system put in place similar toe Amber alerts to let people know about malfunctioning Slurpee machines.

Slurpees Anonymous will be having an organizational meeting in Brady, Texas at the KC hall in November, 2009.

MHSvarsity2007
09-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Our new Walmart has an Icee machine....I find myself getting me and Icee everytime I shop now!!

we got an icee machine in merkel now! it's like the greatest thing since we got a subway!

DU_stud04
09-18-2006, 10:05 AM
we got an icee machine in merkel now! it's like the greatest thing since we got a subway!

id rather have that old run down allsups than the new icee machine...:D

Ranger Mom
09-18-2006, 10:07 AM
At the store in Greenwood, we have a Slush Puppy Machine.....there is too much ice in those things....or the ice it too big maybe.

Either way...I don't like em!!

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
At the store in Greenwood, we have a Slush Puppy Machine.....there is too much ice in those things....or the ice it too big maybe.

Either way...I don't like em!!
you dont like slush puppies...your mod status should be revoked

DU_stud04
09-18-2006, 10:09 AM
you dont like slush puppies...your mod status should be revoked
hahahaha, someone should make dre a mod again

Rabbit'93
09-18-2006, 10:12 AM
What is your favorite slurpees?

I like to mix cherry and coke or Dr pepper.:D

Ranger Mom
09-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93

Me too!!!!:thumbsup:

kaorder1999
09-18-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93

same here

injuredinmelee
09-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Slurpee separation syndrome has been known to have devastating effects on some people. Slurpee withdrawal can be worse than crack withdrawal or heroin withdrawal. Slurpee hotlines are needed statewide. There should be a Cola Alert and a Cherry Alert system put in place similar toe Amber alerts to let people know about malfunctioning Slurpee machines.

Slurpees Anonymous will be having an organizational meeting in Brady, Texas at the KC hall in November, 2009.

I would like to run for president. But Brady doesnt have a slurpee machine anywhere!

shankbear
09-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Maybe it was Mason. Poth? Recklaw? Sacul? I am so confused. I want my Slurpeeeeeee. Are they canceling the meeting at the KC hall?

MHSvarsity2007
09-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
id rather have that old run down allsups than the new icee machine...:D

shoo that icee machine is the talk of merkel right now....i hated allsups...you go in for 30 seconds to pay for gas and you walk out smelling like a burrito the rest of the day.

piratebg
09-18-2006, 03:52 PM
I worked at Circle K for a short stint, and man I hit that machine for everything it had. Coincidently, I gained some weight in the process, but for about 2-3 months I was in slurpee heaven.