PDA

View Full Version : 4A Alice sneaking under the radar?

IHStangFan
09-17-2006, 10:05 PM
I know I know, this is 3A ball, but has anyone got to watch Alice? I just noticed that they completly destroyed 5A CC King. Is King just horrible, or is Alice that good?

AggieJohn
09-17-2006, 10:06 PM
king is that horrible.......

44INAROW
09-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Don't know much about Alice, but I do know they have some top notch coaches on staff :)

AggieJohn
09-17-2006, 10:07 PM
but alice is looking really good this year, i won't like there. the calallen-Alice game should be interesting this year

IHStangFan
09-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
king is that horrible....... is there ANY big schools in that area that are worth a crap this year? or are they ALL gonna get their tails handed to them by smaller schools? Sinton beats supposed "powerhouse" 4A GP? Ingleside mangles 4A TM and 4A Miller? Alice stomps 5A King? What the h e double l is goin on down there?! Carroll? Calallen?

AggieJohn
09-17-2006, 10:11 PM
calallen is okay.....

however the five major schools in Corpus Christi are Suckier McSuckerson....i think that Ray is probably the best of all of them and Miller is the fastest....

IHStangFan
09-17-2006, 10:13 PM
calallen is okay.....

however the five major schools in Corpus Christi are Suckier McSuckerson....i think that Ray is probably the best of all of them and Miller is the fastest.... and Ingleside destroyed Miller....so that isnt saying much, but then again, I heard rumor that Ingleside has some speed, does anyone know what Adams' (Ingleside) 40 time is this year? I've heard some hard to believe times for him, although unconfirmed.

District303aPastPlayer
09-18-2006, 02:03 AM
calallen is okay.....

however the five major schools in Corpus Christi are Suckier McSuckerson....i think that Ray is probably the best of all of them and Miller is the fastest....

Carrol is the class of CCISD... everyone else jockies for 2nd

big daddy russ
09-18-2006, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
and Ingleside destroyed Miller....so that isnt saying much, but then again, I heard rumor that Ingleside has some speed, does anyone know what Adams' (Ingleside) 40 time is this year? I've heard some hard to believe times for him, although unconfirmed.
I couldn't tell you this year, but he looked like he was in the 4.6-range last year. Didn't have top-notch acceleration, but he was quick, shifty, and had that fourth gear to burn by everyone.