Greenwood at 10?? :thinking:

:smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

Cameron Crazy
09-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
:smoker: :smoker: :smoker: ok :doh:

lostaussie
09-17-2006, 05:57 PM
we played 2 very big games the first two weeks and came out very flat against d'field. not to take anything away from them but our tackling was terrible all night. here is a couple of mind boggling stats for you............1st off, we punted in the 3rd quarter against d'field, which was our first and only punt off the season.............2nd, on offense, we had the ball in the d'field game 12 minutes and 15 secs and still scored 62. you do the math. i really do not expect to be held to less than 45 or 50 points from here on out. we may lose, but if your gonna beat us, you better have your track shoes on!!!!! we have put up 163 in 3 games.....................that being said, i'm still not convinced the defense can keep us from getting beat.

Adidas4I0s
09-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
we played 2 very big games the first two weeks and came out very flat against d'field. not to take anything away from them but our tackling was terrible all night. here is a couple of mind boggling stats for you............1st off, we punted in the 3rd quarter against d'field, which was our first and only punt off the season.............2nd, on offense, we had the ball in the d'field game 12 minutes and 15 secs and still scored 62. you do the math. i really do not expect to be held to less than 45 or 50 points from here on out. we may lose, but if your gonna beat us, you better have your track shoes on!!!!! we have put up 163 in 3 games.....................that being said, i'm still not convinced the defense can keep us from getting beat.

SHOW SOME COMPASSION FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE!!! :foul: :foul: :foul:

lostaussie
09-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Adidas4I0s
SHOW SOME COMPASSION FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE!!! :foul: :foul: :foul: i am. if the defense doesn't stop somebody, and a few of those quick scores turn into turnovers, against the right team we could be in trouble. now i do not see that happening until the playoffs, but it could happen.

Ranger Mom
09-17-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Greenwood at 10?? :thinking:

Is that bad??:confused:

MagicMan
09-17-2006, 06:45 PM
yes it is bad.

TheDOCTORdre
09-17-2006, 06:46 PM
i thought Decatur would be up there

MagicMan
09-17-2006, 06:47 PM
i think ingleside should be there.

IHStangFan
09-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Whats WOS's story? Havent heard how theyve been doin this year, but...have they EARNED their spot...or is it their reputation and past that has earned them this spot? I know WOS has a very successful program overall, but how do they look right NOW. They kinda remind me of a Florida school (FSU, Miami, Florida) in the fact that they are ALWAYS picked in the top 10, and I dont remember them finishing there recently...but then again, dont quote me for flame me, because I admit, I dont know much about them this year, and could be TOTALLY wrong. I admit that, so again, dont flame me :) But I WOULD like someone to gimme the rundown on them for last year and this year so far.

Thanks in advance.

cats2151
09-17-2006, 09:53 PM
I love my celina bobcats but were not a top ten team imo.

WOSgrad
09-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Whats WOS's story? Havent heard how theyve been doin this year, but...have they EARNED their spot...or is it their reputation and past that has earned them this spot? I know WOS has a very successful program overall, but how do they look right NOW. They kinda remind me of a Florida school (FSU, Miami, Florida) in the fact that they are ALWAYS picked in the top 10, and I dont remember them finishing there recently...but then again, dont quote me for flame me, because I admit, I dont know much about them this year, and could be TOTALLY wrong. I admit that, so again, dont flame me :) But I WOULD like someone to gimme the rundown on them for last year and this year so far.

Thanks in advance.

Last year, the Mustangs reached the DI state semifinals, losing to state champ Wimberley (their only loss last season). This year, they are 3-0 (all against 4A teams) with a team that many think is better than last year, which they'll need because Region III is LOADED.

coach
09-18-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
i thought Decatur would be up there maybe your right

eagles_victory
09-18-2006, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
i thought Decatur would be up there Due to matchups of top ten teams there could be one or two spots open so Decatur might be able to get in there

SintonFan
09-18-2006, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Due to matchups of top ten teams there could be one or two spots open so Decatur might be able to get in there
Posting a top ten poll is tough. I don't envy you doing this for sure. And EV? I have a formula for my own power poll if you want to temper this poll with strict statistics.:)

eagles_victory
09-18-2006, 01:16 AM
this is just my off the top of the head rankings lol