PDA

View Full Version : Kaorder

Gsquared
09-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Yall got Van coming up? Saw them against Lindale, wasnt really all that impressed. They werent all that great up front in my opinion. They run up against someone with a decent O-line they are will have to out sprint ya to the corner consistently to win.

crabman
09-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Gsquared, I think it is time for you to make the trek to Cuero for Cuero-Liberty Hill this Friday. Should be one of the better games in the state.

NateDawg39
09-17-2006, 02:53 PM
That picture.....:confused:

Gsquared
09-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Gsquared, I think it is time for you to make the trek to Cuero for Cuero-Liberty Hill this Friday. Should be one of the better games in the state.
Was actually thinking about it or Giddings Hutto but now, might stay in Dallas and go watch Royse City / Sanger (probably be RC tuffest game till playoff) then go to Maddison/Roosevelt Saturday. Im still coming down for Bay City / Cuero though

lostaussie
09-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Was actually thinking about it or Giddings Hutto but now, might stay in Dallas and go watch Royse City / Sanger (probably be RC tuffest game till playoff) then go to Maddison/Roosevelt Saturday. Im still coming down for Bay City / Cuero though you can bust on down to waxahachie and watch Liberty Eylau and Wimberly

Gsquared
09-17-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
you can bust on down to waxahachie and watch Liberty Eylau and Wimberly
Hmmm, that sounds like a pretty good choice, I might just do that!

lostaussie
09-17-2006, 04:35 PM
Hmmm, that sounds like a pretty good choice, I might just do that! i'm thinking about going myself. have to see if i can get off work early.

Gsquared
09-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i'm thinking about going myself. have to see if i can get off work early. Or, Royse City / Sanger might be good too. Home town folks are giving me hell for not coming to any Royse City games so I might go to one

dogdad
09-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Or, Royse City / Sanger might be good too. Home town folks are giving me hell for not coming to any Royse City games so I might go to one

no we're not
go ahead to Waxahachie
we don't need you in our stands

Gsquared
09-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by dogdad
no we're not
go ahead to Waxahachie
we don't need you in our stands
I heard you were beggin papa G to bring me to one!!!!

Adidas4I0s
09-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Hmmm, that sounds like a pretty good choice, I might just do that!

hmm...I only work 10 minutes away. Maybe I could check out that one too. I haven't been to a HS game yet this year and it's killing me...

Cameron Crazy
09-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Hoover will win!

lostaussie
09-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Hoover will win! i think you got the wrong thread homey!!!!!!!