PDA

View Full Version : Giants Vs Eagles

Cameron Crazy
09-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Who is it going to be? What is it going to take to win this one.

TheDOCTORdre
09-17-2006, 11:33 AM
The Giants played Indy close last week, and Philly isnt playing Houston this week I'm going with the Giants 27-20

Cameron Crazy
09-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Shockey dominate?:thinking:

TheDOCTORdre
09-17-2006, 11:34 AM
more like Tiki dominates

Cameron Crazy
09-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
more like Tiki dominates For sure!!

Keith7
09-17-2006, 11:55 AM
McNabb and Trotter dominate.. eagles by 20

TheDOCTORdre
09-17-2006, 11:56 AM
stick to politics, Keith :D

awizzy
09-17-2006, 11:59 AM
mcnabb= overated...go giants

carter08
09-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Da Iggles are gonna win dis one

Keith7
09-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by awizzy
mcnabb= overated...go giants

lol smart statement

SintonFan
09-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Iggles giggles jiggles wiggles!
They suck!
Giants by 7!:clap::D

Keith7
09-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Iggles giggles jiggles wiggles!
They suck!
Giants by 7!:clap::D

lol what a prediction.. u were almost right on the money (great edit)..

Wow what a great game though, this game had all sorts of ups and downs and was a game that really made me excited for the NFL season.. I just wish they could figure out something to do about the replay system in the last 2 minutes.. calling for a replay during the 2 minute warning gives the offense time to huddle up and get a play off when the ball should still be running.. I'm not saying this is why the Eagles lost, its just something that should be looked at by the NFL.. The Eagles lost because they couldn't finish the game. They had chances to end the Giant's comeback in the fourth quarter. Such as when Plaxico Burruss fumbled and Michael Lewis fell on top of the ball but could not recover and the ball ended up in a Giant's player's hands for the touchdown, or when Brian Westbrook fumbled after a farely long run that would have set up a first down and possably ran off the time the Giants needed to run out the clock. Either way impressive first half for Philadelphia, but the Giants played the full 60 minutes (Plus Overtime) to pull it out

GOFOR2
09-17-2006, 04:35 PM
I tell you what, the Eagles got away with alot of no calls from the bush league refs early on. It looked as if the refs wanted the Eagles to win and/or were intimidated by the fans. Thats neither here nor there because the Giants overcame themselves in the end.
The Eagles were in trouble when they started hot dogging and acting like fools (i.e. McNabb with the false start).
The loss is fitting for such a bunch of fools, like Andy Reed, who instead of punting on 4th and 1 with the intention of pinning NY deep in their territory, gives in to the thousands of other idiots in the stands and goes for it.
Good win for the Giants.
Manning did some growing up in the 2nd half of this one.

Keith7
09-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
I tell you what, the Eagles got away with alot of no calls from the bush league refs early on. It looked as if the refs wanted the Eagles to win and/or were intimidated by the fans. Thats neither here nor there because the Giants overcame themselves in the end.
The Eagles were in trouble when they started hot dogging and acting like fools (i.e. McNabb with the false start).
The loss is fitting for such a bunch of fools, like Andy Reed, who instead of punting on 4th and 1 with the intention of pinning NY deep in their territory, gives in to the thousands of other idiots in the stands and goes for it.
Good win for the Giants.
Manning did some growing up in the 2nd half of this one.

wow what and un biased opinion.. :rolleyes:

lostaussie
09-17-2006, 04:43 PM
i can tell you one thing...............if you bet on the eagles, this game sucked!!!!!!!!

GOFOR2
09-17-2006, 05:28 PM
My money was on the Giants...and they came through baby.

Cameron Crazy
09-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
My money was on the Giants...and they came through baby. Yes, they did!