PDA

View Full Version : This one is only for the guys

bd0707
12-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Turn on your sound.

http://www.richstevens.com/NAKED.swf

BulldogGrl64
12-17-2003, 02:18 PM
ROTFLMAO!!! :D I couldn't help it, anytime I see something that says I shouldn't click, it makes me want to click just to see why I shouldn't. LOL I knew that it would be something like that and that it was just a way to see who would actually click it. Good one! :D

Wildcat81
12-17-2003, 02:23 PM
BulldogGrl64:
ROTFLMAO!!! :D I couldn't help it, anytime I see something that says I shouldn't click, it makes me want to click just to see why I shouldn't. LOL I knew that it would be something like that and that it was just a way to see who would actually click it. Good one! :D I did to.but didn't say anything.I wanted to see
who esle would click on it.I shouldn't have either.

BulldogGrl64
12-17-2003, 02:25 PM
Wildcat81:

BulldogGrl64:
ROTFLMAO!!! :D I couldn't help it, anytime I see something that says I shouldn't click, it makes me want to click just to see why I shouldn't. LOL I knew that it would be something like that and that it was just a way to see who would actually click it. Good one! :D I did to.but didn't say anything.I wanted to see
who esle would click on it.I shouldn't have either.I saw the topic that said "This one is only for the guys" and said "Oh No He Didn't!" eek! So I had to see for myself what was going on. LOL :D

Wildcat81
12-17-2003, 03:45 PM
BulldogGrl64:

Wildcat81:

BulldogGrl64:
who esle would click on it.I shouldn't have either.I saw the topic that said "This one is only for the guys" and said "Oh No He Didn't!" eek! So I had to see for myself what was going on. LOL :D I think that was a ploy to get people to take a peek.
:D :D

onfirebball05mustang
12-17-2003, 03:52 PM
Thank goodness I can only tolerate guys, and ignore clicking on links *sighs* can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

20dawgz05
12-17-2003, 03:55 PM
yeah!...i think every girl will click on this topic just b/c he told us not to haha thats what i did....yeah this world would be boring with out guys!!!!

Wildcat81
12-17-2003, 04:00 PM
It would be just as boreing with you gals to :D

BulldogGrl64
12-17-2003, 04:25 PM
Yeah but you notice none of the guys on here have admitted that they clicked on it and I know that there are some that have, they just don't wanna fess up to it! Well some of us chicks have admitted to clicking on it, so I think the guys can too! LOL :D I wanna see how many guys will actually respond to clicking the link. :D

<small>[ December 17, 2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: BulldogGrl64 ]</small>

MonkeyJoe
12-17-2003, 04:30 PM
BulldogGrl64:
Yeah but you notice none of the guys on here have admitted that they clicked on it and I know that there are some that have, they just don't wanna fess up to it! Well some of us chicks have admitted to clicking on it, so I think the guys can too! LOL :D I wanna see how many guys will actually respond to clicking the link. :D I clicked it, im not ashamed !
but not because it said NAKED....

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
12-17-2003, 04:34 PM
lol, I clicked it and I'm sitting in a lab full of students it was pretty funny.....lol.

BulldogGrl64
12-17-2003, 04:36 PM
LOL I just clicked it cause it said that it was for guys only. LOL :D

<small>[ December 17, 2003, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: BulldogGrl64 ]</small>

20dawgz05
12-17-2003, 05:03 PM
guys dont need to admit it we all know they are anyways!!! :p

3afan2K3
12-17-2003, 05:08 PM
I clicked on it

pirate4state
12-17-2003, 06:01 PM
BulldogGrl64:

Wildcat81:

BulldogGrl64:
who esle would click on it.I shouldn't have either.I saw the topic that said "This one is only for the guys" and said "Oh No He Didn't!" eek! So I had to see for myself what was going on. LOL :D Hey BulldogGrl64, I thought the same thing & I clicked too, only cause he said it was "for guys only!" :D Funny thing is I had already received it in an email but the email stated it was a link for the 2004 (naked) policemen/woman calendar. It would have been more tempting if it was the firemen calendar everyone knows firemen are hotter than policemen!! :p eek! :D

BulldogGrl64
12-17-2003, 06:04 PM
LMAO! I'm glad there's more women out there like me that just had to click just because it said for guys only! LOL :D :p

<small>[ December 17, 2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: BulldogGrl64 ]</small>

20dawgz05
12-17-2003, 09:44 PM
:D firemen :D