PDA

View Full Version : Stephen...

Old Tiger
09-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Should have went to Texas:D ;) :p

injuredinmelee
09-16-2006, 10:29 PM
No no no then he would have had to sit the bench behind Colt.

Old Tiger
09-16-2006, 10:30 PM
I like Stephen and think he's better than Colt. Colt has better athletes around him though.

WestTXLonghorn
09-16-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I like Stephen and think he's better than Colt. Colt has better athletes around him though.

You sir, aren't very bright and I say that in the nicest way possible. Stephen McGee is racking up yards. . .running. . .against 1-DAA squads and service academy teams. Wow. Sorry, but I could go out there and look serviceable against that competition.

I hope TAMU holds on against the o so mighty Black Knights to keep their natty championship hopes alive.:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
09-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn
You sir, aren't very bright and I say that in the nicest way possible. Stephen McGee is racking up yards. . .running. . .against 1-DAA squads and service academy teams. Wow. Sorry, but I could go out there and look serviceable against that competition.

I hope TAMU holds on against the o so mighty Black Knights to keep their natty championship hopes alive.:rolleyes: lol...Your funny! You can't hate Stephen! He's a really good guy w/ good values. He was ranked 7 coming out of HS. I'm not talking about just this year either. He did very well against Texas last year.

injuredinmelee
09-16-2006, 10:34 PM
DING DING DING....

ROUND ONE HAS BEGUN!

WestTXLonghorn
09-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
lol...Your funny! You can't hate Stephen! He's a really good guy w/ good values. He was ranked 7 coming out of HS. I'm not talking about just this year either. He did very well against Texas last year.

Uh, he did? He got most of his yards on a broken option play and the rest of the day just kept getting lit up by our defense. Props and all for getting up after that beating, but all the hand waving and nonsense was rather pathetic considering the Horns had a horrid day and STILL won by double digits. McGee is just a symbol for the rapid decline of ATM as a legit football school. Congrats on them beating the Citadel tho and duking it out with Army. ;)

P.S. Also, it would be "You're funny."

Old Tiger
09-17-2006, 04:36 PM
lol...YEZ I'S GOTZ A GRAMERZ LES-SON!!!!!

I'm a Longhorn fan no doubt.