PDA

View Full Version : Elgin High School Football

jr
01-30-2003, 03:56 PM
With the players that Elgin has comming back and the all district players returning like Marquise Baily and Dusty Rewie just to name a few along with Dusty making all State. Marquise Baily leading the district with picks. and La Grange should watch out and with a JV team that has won 3 district championships in a row. Elgin will be ready but will you. eek! eek!

Jacket2000
01-30-2003, 04:10 PM
Isn't this the same stuff we heard last offseason about Elgin?
J2K

True94
01-30-2003, 04:25 PM
I dont know about elgin next year. they had a real solid team this year. but yall are losing ALMOST all of your skilled positions. like robertson, king, isolm, and most of your offensive and defensive line. i think yall will be decent but nothin like this past year. thats just my opinion.

bigcat8
01-30-2003, 05:40 PM
I think players that cannot spell their teammates names ought to stay off the message boards.The last time I informed your coaches you were playing on the message boards it was addressed. Do your talking on the field. Not on here. Elgin has some skill position issues. The offensive line returns in tact. I believe they will have 6 starters back on offense and 4 or 5 on defense.Time will tell. Beat LaGrange then maybe someone will listen until then shut up and go to work.

spiveyrat
01-31-2003, 12:41 PM
Jr,
It took me 3 times to read your message and comprehend it. I think you should spend your afternoons after school with your grammar teacher.

Old Cardinal
01-31-2003, 02:32 PM
To Big Cat 8, I would like to compliment the youth from Elgin that have been on 3A Down Low. They have been very cordial and mature. I think that the Elgin team and fans were some of the most sportmanship minded folks that we(Bridge City) played last year. I too had a little trouble reading Jr's post; however, I have watched one youth from Fairfield literally improve his grammar and word-smithing on the boards, during the course of two years. You speak quite authoritatively; however, I think you should be proud of how your youth have conducted themselves,on the boards and on the field, thusfar.

bigcat8
01-31-2003, 05:39 PM
I don't have a problem with anyone telling the truth but do not call out programs or schools and throw flames on the fire. Prove your worth on the field.