PDA

View Full Version : What if.......

wedo
09-16-2006, 12:14 PM
What if the top four teams in College football lost today??? Who would be number 1??? How would that shape up the top 10?? I hope West Virgina wouldn't be number 1!! IF LSU win they will jump West Virgina!! And Ohio State is losing to Cinniatti right now!!!!

shankbear
09-16-2006, 12:15 PM
I think the sun would explode and monkeys would come flying out of my butt. I don't have any "monkey in my butt" sized pants.

lostaussie
09-16-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by wedo
What if the top four teams in College football lost today??? Who would be number 1??? How would that shape up the top 10?? I hope West Virgina wouldn't be number 1!! IF LSU win they will jump West Virgina!! And Ohio State is losing to Cinniatti right now!!!! i have little voices in my head!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
09-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
I think the sun would explode and monkeys would come flying out of my butt. I don't have any "monkey in my butt" sized pants.
Can you post pictures? :D :D :D

shankbear
09-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Of the monkies? The pants? The sun exploding? Possibly some video of all available at youtube.com

LH Panther Mom
09-16-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Of the monkies? The pants? The sun exploding? Possibly some video of all available at youtube.com
Yes, yes, yes.....and yes. :D

Old Tiger
09-16-2006, 12:57 PM
What if the top four teams in College football lost today??? Who would be number 1??? How would that shape up the top 10?? I hope West Virgina wouldn't be number 1!! IF LSU win they will jump West Virgina!! And Ohio State is losing to Cinniatti right now!!!! West Virginia is good. Slaton is very Reggie Bush like except the competition he plays against is better. I think Slaton will be better than Reggie Bush when he is finished.

Txbroadcaster
09-16-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
West Virginia is good. Slaton is very Reggie Bush like except the competition he plays against is better. I think Slaton will be better than Reggie Bush when he is finished.

Wait..ur saying Slaton plays agianst better comp that Bush did??? uhh no

Old Tiger
09-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Big East is better than the Pac-10 inability to play defense.

Txbroadcaster
09-16-2006, 02:12 PM

Sorry but teams like Connecticut, South Florida, and Cincy dont play good defense

Rutgers plays solid D as does Syracuse...But I would not say the Big East as a whole plays good D, as much as they play weak non-con schedules

wedo
09-16-2006, 02:17 PM

I would put money on that West Virgina could't beat Oreagon, USC or Cal !!!! Of course slaton looks better than Bush!!

heck i would look that good to if i played for West Virginia and we played East Virginia Junior College too!!!!!!

big daddy russ
09-16-2006, 02:17 PM
What if the top four teams in College football lost today??? Who would be number 1??? How would that shape up the top 10?? I hope West Virgina wouldn't be number 1!! IF LSU win they will jump West Virgina!! And Ohio State is losing to Cinniatti right now!!!!
I have no problem with WVU being the top team. I don't know if you've seen them, but I'd put them on the same level as my boys on the Plains.