PDA

View Full Version : how to beat everman

cts76325i
09-27-2002, 06:40 AM
Ok i am calling all cars here... does anyone know of anyway to beat everman...there must be a kink in thier armor somewhere.

this is the way we ball
09-27-2002, 07:07 AM
Don't worry.. Everyone will find out tonight!

cts76325i
09-27-2002, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by this is the way we ball:
Don't worry.. Everyone will find out tonight!

so your from kennedale huh?... wel bro i love my school to and sometimes i thik we are unstoppable i mean i play i know exactly what you are feelin but i am sorry kid everman is gonna tear kennedale apart

sinton66
09-27-2002, 07:22 AM
Well, from what I saw last year, you need three things to beat Everman: Speed; decent talent; and more speed.

Jacket2000
09-27-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by cts76325i:
does anyone know of anyway to beat everman?

Pray

sinton66
09-27-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Jacket2000:
Pray

Heh,heh, you're RIGHT Jacket, I forgot about that one. Definitely couldn't hurt! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

Matthew328
09-27-2002, 07:52 AM
I think I know of a way to beat Everman...of course since I am a grad and a fan why would I tell anyone?? LOL Actually it is no secret beating Everman is no different than beating any other good team...you have to play mistake free and you gotta have close to equal talent or better talent..trust me Everman is far from unbeatable...I can think of about 5 teams that with all things being equal could beat Everman..
this is the way we ball seems condfident in KHS..we'll see tonight..I think Kennedale will give the Dawgs a very good game

SINTON81
09-27-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328:
I think I know of a way to beat Everman...of course since I am a grad and a fan why would I tell anyone?? LOL Actually it is no secret beating Everman is no different than beating any other good team...you have to play mistake free and you gotta have close to equal talent or better talent..trust me Everman is far from unbeatable...I can think of about 5 teams that with all things being equal could beat Everman..
this is the way we ball seems condfident in KHS..we'll see tonight..I think Kennedale will give the Dawgs a very good game

Matthew328, What are the five teams you are thinking about?

Matthew328
09-27-2002, 08:10 AM
Off the top of my head I'd say in no order Jasper, Newton, Sinton, Burnet 5 was kinda a random number..LOL

SINTON81
09-27-2002, 08:12 AM
I think you need speed, mistake free football and good size, strong, quick linemen on both sides of the ball. They don't have to be huge, just good size. Sinton had that when we played them last year, all but the mistake free game, when the fumbles came thier TD,s came. And that killed us.

this is the way we ball
09-27-2002, 08:13 AM
No one thought David could defeat Goliath. Everyones doubts will only make the victory sweeter..

No I am not from Kennedale, but I don't believe anyone is unbeatable..

SintonFan
09-27-2002, 10:25 AM
Well if you don't play them, you can SAY you beat them. I think thats the easiest way. Maybe if you switched their band for their football team (uhh ohh, I hope I don't start anything with that). I don't know, I saw some size on that band.

Titans
09-27-2002, 11:24 AM
Crowley couldn't beat Everman.
Waxahachie couldn't beat Everman.
Sinton couldn't beat Everman.
Oklahoma 6A team couldn't beat Everman.
Forney couldn't beat Everman.

Everman is beatable...obviously.

NOT THIS YEAR THOUGH!

duckbutter
09-27-2002, 11:42 AM
Keep talking, you haven't seen Jasper yet.

Titans
09-27-2002, 11:45 AM
I haven't seen Jasper or Everman. However, I've been saying all along I think Jasper and Everman will meet in the grand finale.

NOW that would be a game for the ages.

duckbutter
09-27-2002, 12:18 PM
That game will happen unless one of them just totally falls apart before then.

stone_cold
09-27-2002, 12:19 PM
I think about the only way to beat Everman would be to send over some Anthrax with your trade tapes!! LOL... and even then, it would probably just slow them down til halftime!!

------------------
That's the bottom line... cuz' Stone Cold said so!!

sinton66
09-27-2002, 12:29 PM
I can assure you, Sinton fans sure would love to see a rematch. That said, everyone of us know how far that is away and what our kids will have to accomplish to realize that dream. Think of the two probables we'd have to beat to get there. No easy task by any stretch of the imagination.( I keep my fingers crossed continually).

SintonFan_inAustin
09-27-2002, 01:15 PM
Sinton and Burnett will have the toughtest road to the title game against everman(if they dont get beat).sinton will have to beat burnett and jasper to get to everman. The only other team that might be able to upset everman could be Forney with the revenge factor. Sinton's Line play will have to improve as the season goes on and peak at the right time. Oh, on how to beat everman, ask the last team that beat them they would know.

[This message has been edited by SintonFan_inAustin (edited September 27, 2002).]