PDA

View Full Version : Bullaholic and his finger quotes

NateDawg39
09-15-2006, 10:12 AM
I have wanted to post this thread for a "long" time now! I always "enjoy" Bullaholics posts because he "always" has quotes around his "words" that have a sense of meaning! Just wondering if anyone "else" notices this...:p

and I am waiting for a Igle bash remark somewhere down the line from him!:D

PPHSfan
09-15-2006, 10:13 AM
that used to be a secret

NateDawg39
09-15-2006, 10:18 AM
TEE HEE!!! I just saw a commercial for Austin Powers and Dr. Evil did his finger quotes!!! Thats who I think of when I see posts by Bull:cool:

Bullaholic
09-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I have wanted to post this thread for a "long" time now! I always "enjoy" Bullaholics posts because he "always" has quotes around his "words" that have a sense of meaning! Just wondering if anyone "else" notices this...:p

and I am waiting for a Igle bash remark somewhere down the line from him!:D

Well, Nate, I sure am glad that an ol' "dirty bird" like you "likes" my "quotes". I hope in a few weeks that the Bulls leave some "hoof" prints on the eagle's "butts". :D

NateDawg39
09-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah I hope yall have enough people left after the next couple of weeks! Brutal schedule!

3afan
09-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Bull is da man - proceed carefully when speaking of him ......

Bullaholic
09-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
Bull is da man - proceed carefully when speaking of him ......

I always liked you, 3Afan.....:D

NateDawg39
09-15-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
Bull is da man - proceed carefully when speaking of him ...... Some "men" wear high heels....

Bullaholic
09-15-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Some "men" wear high heels....

I 've got proof that PPHSFan does:

This was taken in Gilmer last Friday----When "the king" says he's going "incognito" to avoid the papparazzi...he really means it.

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/manskirt.jpg

Gobbla2001
09-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I 've got proof that PPHSFan does:

This was taken in Gilmer last Friday----When "the king" says he's going "incognito" to avoid the papparazzi...he really means it.

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/manskirt.jpg

Hey, isn't that the waterboy on the rivals site?

Gobbla2001
09-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Finger-Quotes Lady Now Doing Hand Parentheses

LINCOLN, NE—Finger-quotes lady Ann Hahn, 41, has added hand parentheses to her hand-punctuation repertoire, sources reported Monday. "I ran into Ann in the breakroom, and she told me Mindy Lewis wasn't at work last Friday because she was sick," coworker Edward Felk said. "Then she cups her hands and adds, 'from drinking too much.' Who does that?" Added Felk: "What's next, thumb commas?"

----

This Bull's wife????

Bullaholic
09-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Finger-Quotes Lady Now Doing Hand Parentheses

LINCOLN, NE—Finger-quotes lady Ann Hahn, 41, has added hand parentheses to her hand-punctuation repertoire, sources reported Monday. "I ran into Ann in the breakroom, and she told me Mindy Lewis wasn't at work last Friday because she was sick," coworker Edward Felk said. "Then she cups her hands and adds, 'from drinking too much.' Who does that?" Added Felk: "What's next, thumb commas?"

----

This Bull's wife????

lol, Gobbla.

Paratrooper
09-15-2006, 08:19 PM
You may as well give us the trophy now, Adidas. :D There's even an all "girl" team in there for cryin' out loud.

Yep--and that AJ-KTJ team combo ought to be a study in "relations", too. :D

I think your team name should be---"Dr. Doolittle"---after all you have got 1 Vet and 3-"animals" and it reflects how you guys will do. :D

I have only begun to "sink", Chris---just wait until the game starts. :D

This was taken from only one thread. I guess you guys weren't lying about this. :D

slpybear the bullfan
09-17-2006, 03:54 PM
LOL... Nate, The Bullaholic is da Man! Oh... and also,

Where Do you plAn to Be for thE bATtle of THE bIG sandy this Go round? i hople we don't Lose this yEar! See ya there.

NateDawg39
09-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
LOL... Nate, The Bullaholic is da Man! Oh... and also,

Where Do you plAn to Be for thE bATtle of THE bIG sandy this Go round? i hople we don't Lose this yEar! See ya there. Oh I will be there!! Now, if yall would pick it up come 1st district game, maybe yall could challenge us a bit? If you dont; Then dont even bother showing up for it cause I predict a shutout! Decatur 38 over Bridgeport 0...a big gossey woosey!!:eek:

slpybear the bullfan
09-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Read it again, Nate.

;)

Cameron Crazy
09-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Well, Nate, I sure am glad that an ol' "dirty bird" like you "likes" my "quotes". I hope in a few weeks that the Bulls leave some "hoof" prints on the eagle's "butts". :D lol some funny stuff right therr!