PDA

View Full Version : DOCTOR'S ORDERS: September 15th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-15-2006, 09:52 AM
ITS FRIIIIIIIDAY, welcome to your daily dose of Dre. Well last night my Mustangs couldnt hang on to the ball and it cost them the game to Decatur, 40-26. Great job Eagles, and better luck next time Stangs

Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calender it is "SOMEDAY" Yes folks the calendar from which I derive my daily holidays has today listed as "someday" I have no idea what the hell that is suppposed to mean. So the DOCTOR'S ORDERS for today is enjoy this day ,and go catch some Friday Night Football, woo hoo.

Be Sure an vote on the poll of the day, which of the remaining GotW will be the best to watch?

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Chief Woodman, piratebg, JR2004
We Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and enjoy yourselves.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day, this quote of the day is dedicated to the SWEETWATER MUSTANGS

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

Well folks, I hope you have a FANTASTIC FOOTBALL FRIDAY. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor