PDA

View Full Version : Friday!!!!!!

PPHSfan
09-15-2006, 08:17 AM
Fridays are bittersweet for me.

I have started taking Fridays off completely, so I can go thru my rituals. But having my sons leave early in the am on my day off and not seeing them until after the game is kinda tough. Guess I am getting soft in my old age.

44INAROW
09-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

I have started taking Fridays off completely, so I can go thru my rituals. But having my sons leave early in the am on my day off and not seeing them until after the game is kinda tough. Guess I am getting soft in my old age.

Just wait until they are Seniors and you realize it won't be long that they'll be gone to college.. We are going through that right now.. :(

PPHSfan
09-15-2006, 08:41 AM
I know 44.

My daughter is married with children.

She graduated in 01

Bullaholic
09-15-2006, 08:54 AM

How long do you spend on your "Gilmer" and "Celina" katas? :D

I can just imagine some of the conversations you guys have on Friday mornings like--"Dad, I need $100, my battery went dead again". Look on the bright side, PPHSFan---they are some folks who don't have sons to "miss".

kaorder1999
09-15-2006, 08:58 AM
we are open this week so I dont know what do do with all my spare time! hehe

PPHSfan
09-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
How long do you spend on your "Gilmer" and "Celina" katas? :D

I can just imagine some of the conversations you guys have on Friday mornings like--"Dad, I need $100, my battery went dead again". Look on the bright side, PPHSFan---they are some folks who don't have sons to "miss".

Actually it only cost me seventy bucks to get them Both out the door this morning.

BRB,

Gotta go do my katas.

Gobbla2001
09-15-2006, 09:04 AM

Gotta go do my katas.

Is that some ritual thing? please explain...

blow some green smoke up in a fire or something while you're at it...