PDA

View Full Version : MY take on Decatur game

mustang04
09-14-2006, 11:28 PM
i didnt get to listen or see it or anything cuz i was busy winning 2 differnt intramural football games 87-0 and 68-0 (THANK YOU THANK YOU!!:) ) but what it sounds like is sweetwater didnt do what they needed to to win, decatur did what they had to..thats the name of the game...pretty sure we pooched kick against them in the playoffs in 2002:rolleyes: so s'water has no excuse...they just need to work on holding on to the ball...buts that's just mechanics! yes they had the talent to def. win the game...but its doing things right and taking care of business that will bring home the W...Good game Dectur!! hope yall do well in yalls district!!!:)

Sweetwater...go get them next week!:)

TheDOCTORdre
09-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i didnt get to listen or see it or anything cuz i was busy winning 2 differnt intramural football games 87-0 and 68-0 (THANK YOU THANK YOU!!:) ) but what it sounds like is sweetwater didnt do what they needed to to win, decatur did what they had to..thats the name of the game...pretty sure we pooched kick against them in the playoffs in 2002:rolleyes: so s'water has no excuse...they just need to work on holding on to the ball...buts that's just mechanics! yes they had the talent to def. win the game...but its doing things right and taking care of business that will bring home the W...Good game Dectur!! hope yall do well in yalls district!!!:)

Sweetwater...go get them next week!:)
you take on the game sucks...na im just kidding u hit the nail right on the head. Nice job with the intramural games

mustang04
09-14-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Nice job with the intramural games

thanx bud!:)

TheDOCTORdre
09-14-2006, 11:34 PM
do you play deep snapper on your team?:D :D :D :D

mustang04
09-14-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
do you play deep snapper on your team?:D :D :D :D

actually...yes...then im an eligible receiver..its a win/win for our team...i had like 4+ touchdowns and several extra points!:D

Snydertigersrul
09-14-2006, 11:35 PM

Hey 04, I listened to the game on the net. Sweetwater not only fumbled away kickoffs, but they also fumbled two other times and also threw an interception. No team can overcome that many turnovers and win. Decatur deserves credit for playing well, but they also turned it over a few times. Decatur just took advantage of its opportunities. Looks like Sweetwater needs to start spending more time in ball-handling drills.

mustang04
09-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Hey 04, I listened to the game on the net. Sweetwater not only fumbled away kickoffs, but they also fumbled two other times and also threw an interception. No team can overcome that many turnovers and win. Decatur deserves credit for playing well, but they also turned it over a few times. Decatur just took advantage of its opportunities. Looks like Sweetwater needs to start spending more time in ball-handling drills.

yeah so i heard about them fumbling......thats something they tech since childhood but sometimes takes an entire football career to master....even pros fumble...but they need to cut down on the frequency of fumbles...buuuuut....thats the game!!!

Tweeder215
09-15-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Decatur deserves credit for playing well, but they also turned it over a few times.

Unless I fell asleep in the pressbox I'm pretty sure Decatur didn't have any turnovers. And you can't win with -6 in the turnover column.