PDA

View Full Version : Calling alll San Pat/Nueces Co. residents

pirate4state
09-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Just got off the phone with Sinton Fan and he has had something come up and will not be able to make it to the Cuero/Bandera game. He has the "scrub #2 shirt" that was suppose to go to that game. He is working in our area today & tomorrow. If anyone in the surrounding area is going to a game or would like the shirt please let us know!! He will personally deliver it to your home!! :D

Thanks!

District303aPastPlayer
09-14-2006, 04:06 PM
i'll be at the Battle of the Bridge...

pirate4state
09-14-2006, 06:06 PM
bump

CalallenWildcat
09-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Not I.

I'll be on the road to Waco on Friday night. Spend time in Waco on Saturday, then go to Dallas for a little college football between SMU and Sam Houston. Got to meet with Tulane admissions representative in Dallas on Sunday, come back home, then on Monday...school. It's neverending.

pirate4state
09-14-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i'll be at the Battle of the Bridge... Is this tomorrow?? I was hoping it could go to a 3A game *cough* APPF *cough* :D

SintonFan
09-14-2006, 08:19 PM
To you folks who are going to the Bandera-Cuero game, I apologize. I will not be able to make it. My uncle, who is my Godfather, passed away early Wednesday morning. He had a heart-attack and was alone at the time. The funeral is tomorrow(Friday) at 2 pm in Beeville. With my work schedule and all, there is no possible way I can make the game now.
I will get the shirt to someone before 5pm tomorrow if they are willing to take it to a game and keep this tradition going. I'll also pitch in the cost of sending the shirt priority mail to whoever wants to take on this responsibilty. Again, I apologize for not keeping my obligation.
Sincerely,
SintonFan

DaHop72
09-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
To you folks who are going to the Bandera-Cuero game, I apologize. I will not be able to make it. My uncle, who is my Godfather, passed away early Wednesday morning. He had a heart-attack and was alone at the time. The funeral is tomorrow(Friday) at 2 pm in Beeville. With my work schedule and all, there is no possible way I can make the game now.
I will get the shirt to someone before 5pm tomorrow if they are willing to take it to a game and keep this tradition going. I'll also pitch in the cost of sending the shirt priority mail to whoever wants to take on this responsibilty. Again, I apologize for not keeping my obligation.
Sincerely,
SintonFan My prayers are with you and your family.