PDA

View Full Version : DOCTOR'S ORDERS: September 14th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Howdy howdy people, it is Thursday, a day in which we can enjoy some Freshman, and JV football in preparation for Friday night lights, or if you are lucky enough you can enjoy the Region I GotW, Sweetwater vs Decatur tonight. The Doctor is going give you a prediction for the game right here, it will be:
SWEETWATER-24 DECATUR-17

Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calender it is "NATIONAL CREAM FILLED DONUT Day." So the DOCTOR'S ORDERS for the day is go out and buy you some tasty delight ful donuts and enjoy them this morning.

The POLL OF THE DAY deals with this weekends NFL matchups, Which game do you think will be the most intriguing to watch?

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Keith7, jdog93, robertC1984
We Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and enjoy yourselves.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."
-Benjamin Franklin

Well folks, I hope you have a Thrilling Thursday. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor

CHS_CG
09-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Dont care which one yall think is the best i will be watchin Kansas City and Denver play and hopefully my KC boys can beat Denver ( i hate the broncos with a passion!) :cheerl: :cheerl: Go Kansas City!!!!!

Adidas410s
09-14-2006, 09:34 AM
About This Date

Donuts were invented in 16th century Holland. They were called "oil cakes" and had no holes. Brought to America by the Pilgrams, they were renamed "dough nuts" because they were about the size of walnuts. It was a New England sea captain in the 1800's who poked holes in his mother's donuts to eliminate the soggy center. This changed the pastry forever. They all now have holes - except for specialty donuts like the messy cream-filled varieties.

TheDOCTORdre
09-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
The Doctor is going give you a prediction for the game right here, it will be:
SWEETWATER-24 DECATUR-17

I think I was just a little bit off on this one