PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

bearcat1
08-25-2001, 06:55 PM
Well, school started last week so I have been out of pocket & extremely busy with that. I also had to move classrooms 3 days before school started, and I'm still recovering from all of the stress. <looking for sympathy> lol. I'm going to try and update the Region I district pages this weekend. As a matter of fact I may do that in between watching the OU game tonite. Also, some of you emailed me with some information for the rivalry page, and also some links to be added to our links section. I will try to get that done this weekend as well. I apologize for the delays.

eye of the tiger
08-25-2001, 07:17 PM
hey bearcat we just appreciate you providing this forum for us. you dont ever have to apologize. the hectic schedule of school is enough to wear anyone out. thanks for all you do for us.

TIGERS NEVER QUIT

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited August 25, 2001).]

vfunk
08-26-2001, 12:58 AM
well said eye of the tiger. the 3 that run this site have made my 3A football interests soar to new heights...of course ive always been a fan since growing up in forney, but now that im not there anymore its great to have somewhere else to turn. thank you guys for all the hard work...and you know what is even greater...these guys (and girl) do this just cause they love the sport!!!