PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Josh Nelson

Ted Stryker
09-13-2006, 09:11 PM
For those of you that haven't heard of this young man's plight, Gilmer Senior Linebacker Josh Nelson is in the battle of his life. Diagnosed with Leukemia earlier this year, Josh unfortunately is spending the beginning of his senior season in a hospital bed.

I thought it might be cool if we all left him a message of encouragement for no child should have to endure what he has. Here's a video and some sentiments left on one of the site's that covers Gilmer football.

!Josh Nelson - Son of a Champion (http://forums.insidehighschoolfootball.com/index.php?showtopic=574)

Josh if you should read this, I want you to know that you are not alone. You have many people you've never met who are thinking about you and lifting you up in prayer. God Bless

GreenMonster
09-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Even though this is a re-tread of a thread that I think LostAussie posted a week or so ago, I think it needs to go to the top. Tough kid, tough circumstances, handling it the RIGHT way. All things through Christ.

Ted Stryker
09-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Couldn't agree more, this is a story that bears watching throughout the year. If anyone has any updates, please post. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Gobbla2001
09-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Go Buckeyes (just for you no one else :p )

Get well