PDA

View Full Version : DOCTOR"S ORDERS: September 13th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Howdy howdy people, it is HUMP DAY and Welcome to the Doctor's Office. I know its a little late today folks, but my internet has been down and it has made for a very long day in the Doctors world. Nontheless I'm online now and here is the good doc delivering his daily dose of orders. Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calender it is "Fortune Cookie Day." So the DOCTOR'S ORDERS for the day is go get a fortune cookie and take whatever advice it gives you as my orders for the day. Of course to enjoy the fortune cookie experience you should go to a chinese buffet and enjoy some good food, and lots of it.

Be sure and vote on the poll of the day concerning this weekends college football matchups. There are 7 games that involve Top 25 teams against each other, which will be the best to watch.

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
footballgal, D_bird, hitman, lhspanther, the_truth
We Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and enjoy yourselves.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day

"Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired."
-Richard Kemph

Well folks, I hope you have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor

District303aPastPlayer
09-13-2006, 07:31 PM
okay, i know i know, i voted Miami/Louisville because Miami, if they lose, is pretty much done for the season when it comes to a National Title.

Technoredneck
09-13-2006, 08:00 PM
I think it will be the Mich/ND game, and I think it is a "pick'em" matchup