PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside...... District 30-3A Champs!?

99IHSMustang
09-13-2006, 03:43 PM
This could be the year that the Mustangs snatch that District Crown from Sinton and give them there first loss against a district team in I believe 5 years! Can they do it?..... It is a little early in the season to really tell who might end up being District Champs, but if I was a betting man I would have to go with the Mustangs.

piratebg
09-13-2006, 03:46 PM
It's still early but right now the Mustangs might be the safe bet. The Pirates need a lot of work on offense and Ingleside is rolling on all cylinders right now.

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
This could be the year that the Mustangs snatch that District Crown from Sinton and give them there first loss against a district team in I believe 5 years! Can they do it?..... It is a little early in the season to really tell who might end up being District Champs, but if I was a betting man I would have to go with the Mustangs.

Bye week got you down?? :D

99IHSMustang
09-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Bye week got you down?? :D

Yeah... I hate bye weeks. They suck. The Mustangs really nead it though so they can recoup some of there players that are injured.

tigerpride_08
09-13-2006, 04:00 PM
bye weeks=no pep rallies:( ...lol

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah... I hate bye weeks. They suck. The Mustangs really nead it though so they can recoup some of there players that are injured. Too bad ours are the same week!! :mad: Probably came at the best time for both teams.

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey .... when does Ingleside play Sinton?

piratebg
09-13-2006, 04:14 PM
October 13 I believe.

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
October 13 I believe.

I am wondering if that is on our bye week this year (like it was last year)...:thinking:

Our darn school website does not have current schedules or athletic photos...must be a conspiracy...or maybe they fired our IT guy....
:thinking:

Blastoderm55
09-13-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I am wondering if that is on our bye week this year (like it was last year)...:thinking:

Our darn school website does not have current schedules or athletic photos...must be a conspiracy...or maybe they fired our IT guy....
:thinking:

A-P has the week of October 6 as a bye.

piratebg
09-13-2006, 04:24 PM

Does that make you bye curious? :thinking: :D

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
A-P has the week of October 6 as a bye.

darn, that wasn't the answer I expected, but thanks for getting it.....:cool:

Phil C
09-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Sinton plays Ingleside at Home on November 10th. This is the last game of the season for both teams so there are still lots of games to be played before the teams worry about this game.

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Hey .... when does Ingleside play Sinton?

November 10th! Be there or be square!! :D :D

piratebg - shame on you! :mad:

piratebg
09-13-2006, 04:47 PM
November 10th! Be there or be square!! :D :D

piratebg - shame on you! :mad:

My bad. I thought I did my homework but after my mom gave me my reward, everythink kind of became one big blur. Rita, I'd love to put you between two buns with some bacon and steak sauce. Mmmmmmm...........I'm hungry. Taco bell sounds good. :) :smoker: :wave:

Phil C
09-13-2006, 04:50 PM
The strange thing is that last year Ingleside played us in Sinton and again this year but also last year we had to play in Mathis and have to do so this year. Probably due to the new realignment and scheduling of all the schools.

One time in the late 50s or early 60s my alma mater Freer got to play 7 home games which was great since it was usually half and half. I don't know why it happened that way but it was wonderful. The trouble was the next year it was reversed and we only got to play 3 home games. After that it went back to five and five.

Blastoderm55
09-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Taco bell sounds good. :) :smoker: :wave:

Taco Bell sounds freaking awesome right now. Why oh why did the one in Beeville leave us! :bigcry: :bigcry:

99IHSMustang
09-13-2006, 04:54 PM
I wonder if both Sinton and Ingleside having a bye week at the same time isn't just by coincidence... :thinking:

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 04:56 PM
I wonder if both Sinton and Ingleside having a bye week at the same time isn't just by coincidence... :thinking: the truth is out there.... ;)

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 04:56 PM
My bad. I thought I did my homework but after my mom gave me my reward, everythink kind of became one big blur. Rita, I'd love to put you between two buns with some bacon and steak sauce. Mmmmmmm...........I'm hungry. Taco bell sounds good. :) :smoker: :wave: :eek: ROFLMAO!! You are crazeeee :smoker: :smoker:

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2006, 04:59 PM
I know that for quite a few years in a row...Sinton used to take their bye week on the final week of the season (so they could rest, get healthy etc...before playoffs).....

I don't think it is a coincidence.....:cool:

99IHSMustang
09-13-2006, 05:07 PM
I know that for quite a few years in a row...Sinton used to take their bye week on the final week of the season (so they could rest, get healthy etc...before playoffs).....

I don't think it is a coincidence.....:cool:

I don't either... maybe the coaches though it would benifit them more if Ingleside couldn't visually scout them in a game... :thinking:

Phil C
09-14-2006, 08:27 AM
I don't either... maybe the coaches though it would benifit them more if Ingleside couldn't visually scout them in a game... :thinking:

Or Vice Versa. :)

District303aPastPlayer
09-14-2006, 08:38 AM
There is a good stat write up of both teams in the paper :)

piratebg
09-14-2006, 12:39 PM
:eek: ROFLMAO!! You are crazeeee :smoker: :smoker:

And just for the record Snow White, I got my wish last night. A grilled stuffed burrito with steak, a side of nachos and a Pepsi. Life is good. :D :cool: ;)