PDA

View Full Version : Celina/Madison

Gsquared
09-13-2006, 03:16 PM
You saw it here first. Celina will beat Madison, Celina is too fundamently sound to lose to Madison. Celina isnt quite as physical up front as they were last year but they can still knock you off the ball. That being said, Im pretty darn sure Celina cant beat the likes of Gilmer, Giddings etc...

piratebg
09-13-2006, 03:17 PM
You mean they are not playing Dallas this week? :p

Gsquared
09-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You saw it here first. Celina will beat Madison, Celina is too fundamently sound to lose to Madison. Celina isnt quite as physical up front as they were last year but they can still knock you off the ball. That being said, Im pretty darn sure Celina cant beat the likes of Gilmer, Giddings etc...
Guess I bet not put the wagon in front of the horse, this matchup is still a ways off

cats2151
09-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Im a celina fan and i want them to win state.They might beat madison but we do not want any of gilmer.

MagicMan
09-13-2006, 03:24 PM
celina struggled last week. sooo madison will win

Gsquared
09-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by MagicMan
celina struggled last week. sooo madison will win
Haha, I dont see it, seen Madison and Celina. Ill give you Madison & 7 points. Celina will manhandle Madison up front on both sides. Shawnberry will get some of his yards, but Madison better learn how to consistently throw the football by the time this game happens, otherwise its night night keep your *** ***** tight for Madison

Old Tiger
09-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Steady lightin up the hash you'll need a gas mask man

Gsquared
09-13-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Steady lightin up the hash you'll need a gas mask man
Hash, way to harsh!

Adidas410s
09-13-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Haha, I dont see it, seen Madison and Celina. Ill give you Madison & 7 points. Celina will manhandle Madison up front on both sides. Shawnberry will get some of his yards, but Madison better learn how to consistently throw the football by the time this game happens, otherwise its night night keep your *** ***** tight for Madison

I haven't seen Celina in person since GA left...are they still running the ole 10-1??? You know...the defense that G.A. got from Scrub Oak back in the day? ;) Wait...that was the 1-10 with what's her name on the line! :p

Gsquared
09-13-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I haven't seen Celina in person since GA left...are they still running the ole 10-1??? You know...the defense that G.A. got from Scrub Oak back in the day? ;) Wait...that was the 1-10 with what's her name on the line! :p
Yeah, Bertha Butts, she was the 1 in the 1-10!