PDA

View Full Version : "Classic Ranger Mom" story

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 12:56 PM
For my 9000th post, I am gonna share a Ranger Mom story. I have made some really good friends on this board and some not so good friends :devil:, but this is why I really love this board! At any given moment I'll get a phone call and/or an IM with the funniest story from my crazy OWCHI sisters!! ENJOY!

FROM RANGER MOM RIGHT BEFORE LUNCH!!

DISCLAIMER: If you are easily offended...stop reading....RIGHT NOW!!!
I just embarrassed myself so bad....and started laughing so hard I thought I was gonna pee my pants.

I just called a law firm to see if they were gonna be open on their lunch hour because I needed to drop something off.

One of the lawyers answered the phone and said the receptionist was out sick today, so he was playing phone duty...and asked me what I needed.

What I MEANT to say was, "I have an envelope I need to drop of for jackie"!!

What came out was, "I have an envelope i need to jack off for droppie"

I didn't even realize immediately what I said....the lawyer paused a minute and then said.....Gee....lucky droppie"!!

It then dawned on me what I said and I started laughing and couldn't quit.....I still have tears in my eyes!!!

I hope to God that "Paul" is not there when I DROP it off!!! :blush: :blush:

Thanks for the laughs Kellye!!!

Txbroadcaster
09-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Well add on top the story about her driving around in her bra and panties and you can tell RM is just a dirty dirty woman..meow

piratebg
09-13-2006, 12:59 PM
RFLMAO :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kellye, your the coolest Mom I know. Thanks for the laugh p4s.

BMOC
09-13-2006, 01:01 PM
That is funny:D :D :clap:

Blastoderm55
09-13-2006, 01:01 PM
Ey, how you doin? ;)

piratebg
09-13-2006, 01:03 PM
What about the story about her walking around the house in pajamas with a big hole in her crotch?

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2006, 01:03 PM
When I got the same pm....it cracked me up!:D

I told her "we all have those days" and by God, some of us have them more often than others.

Anxious to find out who was there when she DROPPED the envelope off.:D

AggieJohn
09-13-2006, 01:09 PM
will you be my mom?

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Anxious to find out who was there when she DROPPED the envelope off.:D Me too. I may have to call her since she as at that "other" office!!!

Bullaholic
09-13-2006, 01:19 PM
When I got the same pm....it cracked me up!:D

I told her "we all have those days" and by God, some of us have them more often than others.

Anxious to find out who was there when she DROPPED the envelope off.:D

I don't know, AP, but I'll bet my last dollar he said--"Hi, I'm Droppie". :D

pirate44
09-13-2006, 01:21 PM
a big congrats:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Me too. I may have to call her since she as at that "other" office!!!

She might be held up at the attorney's office...:eek:

j/k and Congratulations on the 9,000!

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 01:24 PM
She might be held up at the attorney's office...:eek:

j/k and Congratulations on the 9,000!

:eek: :eek: :evillol: :evillol:

See what I mean!!! Thank you!! :)

44INAROW
09-13-2006, 01:24 PM
lol.... sounds like the lawyer had a good sense of humor too :)

Nice posting P4S - keep em coming :clap:

CoolKat
09-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Didn't she post a story a while back about a crazy rode trip she had with some kids? All I remember is condoms being taped to the headlights. :D

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by CoolKat
Didn't she post a story a while back about a crazy rode trip she had with some kids? All I remember is condoms being taped to the headlights. :D

INSTANT CLASSIC!!!!! (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14230)

carter08
09-13-2006, 03:05 PM
HAHAHA:D :D :p

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Okay!! First of all...congrats on 9,000 Rita!!!!!!

I finally got the nerve to deliver my envelope at about 4:45. When I was walking up to the door, I was almost overcome with laughter again. I walked in, and to my relief, there was a girl sitting at the front desk.

I handed her the envelope and asked her if she would give it to Jackie. She took the envelope, looked at it and then looked at me and asked me, with a big smile on her face..."did you call up here right before lunch??"

That was all it took, I was hysterical again. I said, "yes, how did you know about that??"

She said "Paul", who is one of the lawyers sons, told them about it during the luncheon they were having. Evidently he is going through a bad divorce right now and has been really down in the dumps.....my inadvertant play on words REALLY cheered him up....they all laughed about it over their little company luncheon.
I will never live "Droppie" down now!!

I have done my good deed for the day!!!:D :D :D

CenTexSports
09-13-2006, 07:11 PM
I am sooooo upset that my nickname is now out on the internet for everybody to see.

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I am sooooo upset that my nickname is now out on the internet for everybody to see.

Is your name Paul??

CenTexSports
09-13-2006, 08:23 PM
You can call me anything you like just as long as you call me!

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
You can call me anything you like just as long as you call me!

Haha!!

Nice comeback!;)

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Okay!! First of all...congrats on 9,000 Rita!!!!!!

I finally got the nerve to deliver my envelope at about 4:45. When I was walking up to the door, I was almost overcome with laughter again. I walked in, and to my relief, there was a girl sitting at the front desk.

I handed her the envelope and asked her if she would give it to Jackie. She took the envelope, looked at it and then looked at me and asked me, with a big smile on her face..."did you call up here right before lunch??"

That was all it took, I was hysterical again. I said, "yes, how did you know about that??"

She said "Paul", who is one of the lawyers sons, told them about it during the luncheon they were having. Evidently he is going through a bad divorce right now and has been really down in the dumps.....my inadvertant play on words REALLY cheered him up....they all laughed about it over their little company luncheon.
I will never live "Droppie" down now!!

I have done my good deed for the day!!!:D :D :D

the 9000th got lost in translation. ;)

Ranger Mom
09-14-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
the 9000th got lost in translation. ;)

Sorry...you can hijack my 14,000 thread!!:p

pirate4state
09-14-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sorry...you can hijack my 14,000 thread!!:p I guess I should have known better with the subject matter. ;)