PDA

View Full Version : Changed my mind again. What about this game?

Gsquared
09-13-2006, 06:54 AM
Worth my drive to see Hempstead vs Giddings? Hstead is pretty salty little 2a but really want to see Giddings. Giddings wins this one big im sure but, can stop on the way and eat at the City Market

Technoredneck
09-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Worth my drive to see Hempstead vs Giddings? Hstead is pretty salty little 2a but really want to see Giddings. Giddings wins this one big im sure but, can stop on the way and eat at the City Market
Had my 1st trip to City Market last month, and it will be my last. I wouldn't stop in there again if it was the only thing open between Houston and Austin & I hadn't eaten all day.

carter08
09-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Go to Columbia/ St. Pius

Gsquared
09-14-2006, 07:24 AM
Gotta go see Giddings, plus Ill get to see what Hempstead has. That way, I dont have to drive down there for Lexington/Hemstead in a couple of weeks.

buffpride
09-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Come on down! We would enjoy having you here. Get to the game a little early though b/c the games are selling out on the Home side. You should be in for a good game.

Gsquared
09-14-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by buffpride
Come on down! We would enjoy having you here. Get to the game a little early though b/c the games are selling out on the Home side. You should be in for a good game.

Thanks, yeah, gonna leave D early so I should be there early. Not sure if I sleep in the car after the game or get a room

kaorder1999
09-14-2006, 08:17 AM
you arent going to RC-Canton?

Gsquared
09-14-2006, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
you arent going to RC-Canton?
No, ill only go to a few RC games, too many good ones to miss. Ill go to most of the playoff games if they make it that far, unless there are some slobber knockers