PDA

View Full Version : Does every team represented on the DL have a poster that they wish would shut up?

TheDOCTORdre
09-12-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm just wondering

Mustangpride09
09-12-2006, 11:36 PM
I wish a certain vernon fan would stop picking us to lose by 50 pts. every game just to annoy us.

Stownhorse
09-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
I wish a certain vernon fan would stop picking us to lose by 50 pts. every game just to annoy us.

JAJAJA he is like a gnat flying around our ears.....how did yall li ke that spanish laugh?< lol

MHSvarsity2007
09-13-2006, 12:09 AM
im the only merkel person so nope im good :)

SintonFan
09-13-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm tops I'm sure...:(

PHS Wildcats
09-13-2006, 01:20 AM
I think there's about 2 or 3 people that represents Palestine, but I don't think we are annoying;)

LH Panther Mom
09-13-2006, 05:06 AM
No, dre. Well, LHMom gets kind of rowdy sometimes. :D ;)

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-13-2006, 06:19 AM
being that im one of two posters form El-Dub on here...i cant say that i wish any of our posters would shut up...

injuredinmelee
09-13-2006, 08:17 AM
I wish I could keep my mouth closed once in awhile.

Adidas410s
09-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

I know right...gah!!! :mad:

Phil C
09-13-2006, 08:28 AM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad:

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

HaHa!! I know the feeling! Our other Greenwood poster doesn't talk enough.....................I guess I make it up for the both of us!:D

CHS_Grad '85
09-13-2006, 08:36 AM
Nooo... I like everybody... well, almost everybody... there are a few that - what was the question again?

AggieJohn
09-13-2006, 08:39 AM
i'm the only Liberty poster on here

STANG RED
09-13-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
HaHa!! I know the feeling! Our other Greenwood poster doesn't talk enough.....................I guess I make it up for the both of us!:D

Your at nearly 14,000 posts RM. Personally, I think there must be 3 or 4 of you, posting as Ranger Mom. The one I have meet at all the M&Gs, is just the one, yall got together, and chose as the PR person to send out into public. :D

pirate4state
09-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'm tops I'm sure...:( LOL! Don't be hoggin' up all the glory man.

oh and Dre....nice question! :thumbsup:

eagles_victory
09-13-2006, 09:06 AM
I wish more Fairfield people would post I know we have 4 registered but 2 of them are still in single digits.

Buckeye80
09-13-2006, 09:09 AM
We have two, and they know who they are.:mad:

One of them is probably just a spy though: not even from Gilmer.

lostaussie
09-13-2006, 09:14 AM
well actually there are about 10 from Gilmer. they just don't come out and play often. i guess they would rather argue back and forth on smoaky all day.

injuredinmelee
09-13-2006, 09:19 AM

NO COMMENT... lol

AggieJohn
09-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Your at nearly 14,000 posts RM. Personally, I think there must be 3 or 4 of you, posting as Ranger Mom. The one I have meet at all the M&Gs, is just the one, yall got together, and chose as the PR person to send out into public. :D

we have found out the secret

Buckeye80
09-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
well actually there are about 10 from Gilmer. they just don't come out and play often. i guess they would rather argue back and forth on smoaky all day.

Not all of them are bad Aussie. Nutcrackin' is a little too high and mighty for a 31-32 year old from Gilmer, but he has some valid arguments. DirtyDan is an idiot!
I don't ever see Buckeyefan or Gilmer Buckeye on here anymore, nor do I have any idea who they are. Their kids must have graduated or something.

Gobbla2001
09-13-2006, 09:59 AM
I bet they wish I'd shut up...

I can't really say... MagicMan is behaving himself so I think we're clean...

Bullaholic
09-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Well, there is this "other" Bridgeport poster who goes by "slpybear" and really makes the rest of us look bad, because he sneaks in here and makes a lot of sense with some intelligent posts and is pretty doggone funny, plus he thinks he knows a little about football, too. The silly part is that the board management took the outrageous step of making him a mod. Go figure. :D

Buckeye80
09-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I bet they wish I'd shut up...

I know I do!:D

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

OMG!!!! Until you said I was close to 14,000...I hadn't even realized! That's kind of embarrassing actually!

But yeah....there are several people logging in and as posting as me....that sounds good. (I don't sound so much like a http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/1pwhore.gif that way!!):D

Gobbla2001
09-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
I know I do!:D

Listen here young lady... I can make my way up to that Midland and put somethin' on you Mr. Clean can't take off...

wait, that sounds bad...

injuredinmelee
09-13-2006, 10:15 AM
Listen here young lady... I can make my way up to that Midland and put somethin' on you Mr. Clean can't take off...

wait, that sounds bad...

yes, yes it does sound bad.. but I am def intriqued by it...

Buckeye80
09-13-2006, 10:21 AM

wait, that sounds bad...

I'm neither in Midland, nor a lady sir! But if you wanna do that to RM, I'd like to watch.:D

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 10:25 AM

wait, that sounds bad...

What did I do???

Gobbla2001
09-13-2006, 10:29 AM
What did I do???

It's not what you DID, it's what you DO... you wish I would shut up :(

44INAROW
09-13-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
I'm neither in Midland, nor a lady sir! But if you wanna do that to RM, I'd like to watch.:D

OMG ROFL ROFL.....:D :D

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 10:35 AM
It's not what you DID, it's what you DO... you wish I would shut up :(

Okay....but you quoted buckeye80 when you said that to me......so I was understandably confused!!

Gobbla2001
09-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Okay....but you quoted buckeye80 when you said that to me......so I was understandably confused!!

holy crap... you're right... for some reason I thought it was you...

my bad...

I need to go to bed...

KTJ
09-13-2006, 10:46 AM
There are a few (surprisingly) Gainesville posters. One of them can be a pain. One of them yall shut him up forever with a ROM. (Please undo said ROM. He gave me the inside report on 'Ville since I don't live there anymore.)

Other than that, 'Ville is represented. And we also have an Outlet Mall, Chili's, Applebee's, Cracker Barrell, Arby's, McDonald's, and TWO, count 'em, TWO Sonic's.

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 10:46 AM
holy crap... you're right... for some reason I thought it was you...

my bad...

I need to go to bed...

I accept your apology!

So....does that mean you are headed to Gilmer instead??:p

injuredinmelee
09-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
There are a few (surprisingly) Gainesville posters. One of them can be a pain. One of them yall shut him up forever with a ROM. (Please undo said ROM. He gave me the inside report on 'Ville since I don't live there anymore.)

Other than that, 'Ville is represented. And we also have an Outlet Mall, Chili's, Applebee's, Cracker Barrell, Arby's, McDonald's, and TWO, count 'em, TWO Sonic's.

but do you have an Allsups or 7-11's?

big daddy russ
09-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Ingleside has about 5 or 6 posters, but all of them are good guys. If anything, I'm the one who should shut up and a few of them should start posting more often.

PHS Wildcats
09-13-2006, 12:41 PM
I wish Sweetwater fans would shut up...................No I'm just kidding, they seem like great people with alot of football knowledge;)

Snydertigersrul
09-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
I wish Sweetwater fans would shut up...................No I'm just kidding, they seem like great people with alot of football knowledge;)

Hey, I agree with you on that. Blackie and I represent the majority from Snyder.

sweetwater07
09-13-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Hey, I agree with you on that. Blackie and I represent the majority from Snyder.

unfortunetly...:rolleyes:

Tiger Baseball
09-13-2006, 01:17 PM

You are in a league of your own and Blackie is in a league of his own so don't include the rest of us in your majority... :rolleyes:

Technoredneck
09-13-2006, 01:24 PM
But the majority of what............?

Tiger Baseball
09-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Technoredneck
But the majority of what............?

Its not the majority of Snyder TX... :doh: Maybe he meant Snyder, OK...:eek: I think there was a thread on here the other day about this... :D

DaHop72
09-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey, I agree with you on that. Blackie and I represent the majority from Snyder. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Keith7
09-13-2006, 02:19 PM
my answer to this question is no.. but there is only one other person on this board from my home town..

3ABirdMan
09-13-2006, 03:13 PM
There are probably 5 or 6 Bridge City READERS (of which I am usually one), but not great posters. Old Cardinal was the last of the great "stirrers" - He's in good health, and living well, the Missus is doing OK (as in "just" OK), and I see him nearly every Sunday at church, but he's lost his itch to post. So without him:D , my answer is "none".

carter08
09-13-2006, 03:16 PM
The city of West Columbia wants me to shut up

GWOOD
09-13-2006, 03:38 PM

Doesn't talk enough??? I was thinking more along the lines of.."can't get a word in edge-wise"....;)

Technoredneck
09-13-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Doesn't talk enough??? I was thinking more along the lines of.."can't get a word in edge-wise"....;)
fell outta my chair bumped my head and been unconcious for 1/3 an hour or I'd laughed at this one sooner:D :D :D

Snydertigersrul
09-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
You are in a league of your own and Blackie is in a league of his own so don't include the rest of us in your majority... :rolleyes:

We are the ruling majority in Snyder.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Tiger WR

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!:p

Snyder_TigerFan
09-13-2006, 06:40 PM
We are the ruling majority in Snyder.

...and once again...http://discussion.treocentral.com/images/smilies/bow.gif

Snydertigersrul
09-13-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I'm just wondering

Tiger Baseball

Tiger Baseball
09-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Tiger Baseball

You have a problem with me news paper guy!

BlueBlood
09-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Yea--Jody.
Oh, wait a minute he has been ROM'ed.

Snydertigersrul
09-13-2006, 09:46 PM
You have a problem with me news paper guy!

If you only really knew who I am

awizzy
09-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by carter08
The city of West Columbia wants me to shut up

yea we do...only kidding:D

bulldogman06
09-13-2006, 09:54 PM
I think me and Bandera Yaya are the only two from bandera, and most of the time i just sit here and laugh at other peoples posts

Tiger Baseball
09-13-2006, 09:58 PM
If you only really knew who I am

"The way I see it" I wished I didn't know who you are.:doh: :doh:

Pmoney
09-13-2006, 10:13 PM
man we have a fight between fellow Snyder posters!:eek:

Snydertigersrul
09-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
man we have a fight between fellow Snyder posters!:eek:

Who says Tiger Baseball is really from Snyder

Stownhorse
09-13-2006, 10:48 PM

I thought he was....but according to DaHop72 Im an idiot

Tiger Baseball
09-13-2006, 10:48 PM

You are not! You are from Arkansas

STANG RED
09-13-2006, 10:52 PM

If yall dont want him, we'll take him. And DaHop is free to come back anytime he wants to as well! And Pmoney is welcome, and,,,,,,well heck their all welcome, except for two I can think of. :D

DaHop72
09-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
I thought he was....but according to DaHop72 Im an idiot Don't think I ever said that Stownhorse, I think you might have made that one up.
:D

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 10:55 PM
I really don't wanna close this thread!!!

Take it up in PMs or kiss and make up!!:D

Tiger Baseball
09-13-2006, 10:58 PM

Take it up in PMs or kiss and make up!!:D

Tell oh std to shut up and its over.

Please disregard the above message...:thinking: That was plumb stupid of me to write that...:doh: it makes me sound like I'm from Arkansas...:D Please accept my apology!

Stownhorse
09-13-2006, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Don't think I ever said that Stownhorse, I think you might have made that one up.

Seein how your bashin on me in the M&G thread

DaHop72
09-13-2006, 10:59 PM

Take it up in PMs or kiss and make up!!:D Yes Ranger Mom, I'll do it for you.:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
09-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Yes Ranger Mom, I'll do it for you.:thumbsup:

You are "the man"!!:D

DaHop72
09-13-2006, 11:02 PM
You are "the man"!!:D :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Tiger Baseball
09-13-2006, 11:05 PM
You are "the man"!!:D

He is a weiner... :eek: :D

TheDOCTORdre
09-14-2006, 12:15 AM
I thought he was....but according to DaHop72 Im an idiot
DaHop72 never said that, I dont think anyone has said that, of course I have thought it plenty of times

Stownhorse
09-14-2006, 12:18 AM
DaHop72 never said that, I dont think anyone has said that, of course I have thought it plenty of times

Gee well thanx

TheDOCTORdre
09-14-2006, 12:22 AM
Gee well thanx
I just tell it like it is

Tiger Baseball
09-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Gee well thanx

No Respect... :D

Stownhorse
09-14-2006, 12:28 AM
I just tell it like it is

Is that your moto?

TheDOCTORdre
09-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Is that your moto?
here as of late it has been, because lately it seems that people have been getting their feelings hurt over what I say. Thats been happening alot in real life too and I just have to let people know that I'm telling it like I see it

TheDOCTORdre
09-14-2006, 12:31 AM
No Respect... :D
respect is earned

Stownhorse
09-14-2006, 12:39 AM
here as of late it has been, because lately it seems that people have been getting their feelings hurt over what I say. Thats been happening alot in real life too and I just have to let people know that I'm telling it like I see it

Speak on it! lol

Tiger Baseball
09-14-2006, 12:46 AM
respect is earned

Respect
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the term respect.

Respect is an attitude of acknowledging the feelings and interests of another party in a relationship, and of treating as consequential for the self the helping or harming of the other. Though most commonly referring to interpersonal relationships, it can be used between animals, groups and institutions including countries. Respect does not necessarily imply deference, but a respectful attitude rules out unconsidered selfish behaviour. The concept of respect predates, and does not rely on, the existence of the concept of rights.Mrs Breisch

Respect is sometimes loosely used as a synonym for politeness or manners, though these are behaviours, whereas respect is an attitude. Intercultural differences in behaviours, self-perception and outward appearance may result in the unintentional appearance of disrespect.

Respect is the esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability: I have great respect for her judgement.

A simple definition of respect is "to not interfere with". Putting this into the example above, "I will not, as a matter of course, interfere with her judgement." It may seem too simple to some people, but try thinking about it for awhile. Self-respect means not interfering with what is best for yourelf. People with poor self-respect are always putting themselves down, interfering with their chances of being accepted by others. This simple definition has been edited out once. Please think about it, and respect this point of view (i.e. don't interfere with it...)

Many movements have at different times claimed respect as the core element, including raver-culture, Islam and the United States Marine Corps.[citation needed] Many teachers consider this to be the core value in the classroom and think of it as the most important attitude in the classroom.

Stownhorse
09-14-2006, 12:48 AM

Respect
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the term respect.

Respect is an attitude of acknowledging the feelings and interests of another party in a relationship, and of treating as consequential for the self the helping or harming of the other. Though most commonly referring to interpersonal relationships, it can be used between animals, groups and institutions including countries. Respect does not necessarily imply deference, but a respectful attitude rules out unconsidered selfish behaviour. The concept of respect predates, and does not rely on, the existence of the concept of rights.Mrs Breisch

Respect is sometimes loosely used as a synonym for politeness or manners, though these are behaviours, whereas respect is an attitude. Intercultural differences in behaviours, self-perception and outward appearance may result in the unintentional appearance of disrespect.

Respect is the esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability: I have great respect for her judgement.

A simple definition of respect is "to not interfere with". Putting this into the example above, "I will not, as a matter of course, interfere with her judgement." It may seem too simple to some people, but try thinking about it for awhile. Self-respect means not interfering with what is best for yourelf. People with poor self-respect are always putting themselves down, interfering with their chances of being accepted by others. This simple definition has been edited out once. Please think about it, and respect this point of view (i.e. don't interfere with it...)

Many movements have at different times claimed respect as the core element, including raver-culture, Islam and the United States Marine Corps.[citation needed] Many teachers consider this to be the core value in the classroom and think of it as the most important attitude in the classroom.

Wikipedia has the most inaccurate crap...seen a Documentary about it on TV today!

Tiger Baseball
09-14-2006, 12:50 AM
Wikipedia has the most inaccurate crap...seen a Documentary about it on TV today!

Well excuse the chit out of me... :doh:

TheDOCTORdre
09-15-2006, 10:22 AM
Stownhorse and sweetwater07...this is just a joke but come one guys Decatur won