PDA

View Full Version : The Official "gripe about the games of the week" thread

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Let 'em rip.....keep it off the games discussions. :p

CalallenWildcat
09-12-2006, 09:09 PM
I thought nothing was supposed to be called "Official" anymore :confused: :cool:

Since I don't have enough knowledge of 3A to make a valid complaint, I will simply say that one of the games (which one? I don't know!) will not be close.

sinton66
09-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Uhm, she's a mod, she can make something official if she wants to. She didn't say "Official 3ADownlow......." so she doesn't need permission. And, it's about time yall put that to bed.

LH Panther Mom
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
I thought nothing was supposed to be called "Official" anymore :confused: :cool:

I didn't say it was the "Official 3A DownLow griping thread", just the "official griping" one. :p

lostaussie
i'll take your side. i voted the region 2 game because GILMER CAN"T BE THE GAME OF THE WEEK EVERY WEEK:D next week vote your own game!!!!!!!!

CalallenWildcat
09-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I didn't say it was the "Official 3A DownLow griping thread", just the "official griping" one. :p

Ah ok, works for me! :)

Uhm, she's a mod, she can make something official if she wants to. She didn't say "Official 3ADownlow......." so she doesn't need permission. And, it's about time yall put that to bed.

66, I'm just messin! :cool:

SintonFan
09-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Let 'em rip.....keep it off the games discussions. :p
Who's griping?
We should make you the GodMother so we'll have both GodParents here.:cool: :inlove:
Let me loose LH PM and I'll take care of them.:mad:
:D

c-town_balla
09-12-2006, 10:07 PM
well the game of the year in just shear OMG factor has got to be the Odessa Permien Eulless Trinity game

eagles_victory
09-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Let 'em rip.....keep it off the games discussions. :p i wasnt even sure spelendora and orangefield played football until i saw the games of the weeks lol jk deb :D

turbostud
09-12-2006, 10:22 PM
I've got a gripe. It doesnt rain in Weslaco all summer long for about 3 months then about an hour before I go to my first game of the year on Friday it decides to rain cats and dogs. I get to sit in the pouring rain for an hour and a half just to watch a football game. Am I committed or what?
Oh and the refs sucked to.

Pudlugger
09-13-2006, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
I've got a gripe. It doesnt rain in Weslaco all summer long for about 3 months then about an hour before I go to my first game of the year on Friday it decides to rain cats and dogs. I get to sit in the pouring rain for an hour and a half just to watch a football game. Am I committed or what?
Oh and the refs sucked to.

Sounds like the La Grange - Yoakum game LOL. I finally convince Mrs. Pudlugger to go to the game and it rains for the first time in a month. Oh well, maybe my cows will get some grass now. Go Leps!!!

Macarthur
09-13-2006, 08:41 AM
You won't see any gripes if you will just make Sweetwater the game of the week everyweek. ;)