PDA

View Full Version : You closed that thread because...

SintonFan
09-12-2006, 02:20 PM
you like CiCi's pizza RM?:D
lol
I had typed up a 400 word essay against Odie but alas twas not meant to be.:eek:
Oh well, I'll just stick with today being a "fun" day.:) :clap:

Adidas410s
09-12-2006, 02:22 PM
can I post a poll saying "which calling out of a mod was better" Whiskey Tough or Odis??? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
09-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
can I post a poll saying "which calling out of a mod was better" Whiskey Tough or Odis??? :thinking:

Let's not!!;)

SintonFan
Originally posted by Adidas410s
We need time for this last one to give it perspective.:nerd:

LH Panther Mom
Originally posted by SintonFan
you like CiCi's pizza RM?:D
lol
I had typed up a 400 word essay against Odie but alas twas not meant to be.:eek:
Oh well, I'll just stick with today being a "fun" day.:) :clap:
She closed it because she got to it before I did. :p

pirate4state
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Let's not!!;) and say you did! :p :p

Bullaholic
09-12-2006, 02:25 PM
I think Odis is about to be "introduced" to PM's.

Adidas410s
09-12-2006, 02:25 PM
We need time for this last one to give it perspective.:nerd:

yeah...I think he'll last a bit longer than W/T though. That guy was on his 35th warning already so he didn't have much fuel left in the tank.

DU_stud04
09-12-2006, 02:26 PM
cici's for dinner?....hey, lets go to cici's :thumbsup:

STANG RED
09-12-2006, 02:27 PM
DANG IT! I missed all the fun again. Dang Work!

SintonFan
09-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
She closed it because she got to it before I did. :p
lol
I was just havin some fun...

dont hurt me...http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-023.gif
:D

LH Panther Mom
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think Odis is about to be "introduced" to PM's.
I think Odis got introduced a while back from the eleventy-three people convinced they know who he "is". ;)

Bullaholic
Originally posted by DU_stud04

DU_stud....You know you and I always get "thrown out" of All-You-Can-Eat buffets anywhere. :D

SintonFan
09-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
Where the food smells like stinky feet!:clap:
When are you picking me up? You know you owe me for the Gilmer game.:mad:

DU_stud04
09-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
DU_stud....You know you and I always get "thrown out" of All-You-Can-Eat buffets anywhere. :D

hahahahaha

DU_stud04
09-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Where the food smells like stinky feet!:clap:
When are you picking me up? You know you owe me for the Gilmer game.:mad:

sry, my jets still in the shop :(

3afan
09-12-2006, 02:47 PM
well, after Odis ripped me a new one for no reason (link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50243&highlight=uncalled)) then .. well, no comment I guess - he'll write his own ticket one of these days

SintonFan
09-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
well, after Odis ripped me a new one for no reason (link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50243&highlight=uncalled)) then .. well, no comment I guess - he'll write his own ticket one of these days
Wow! I wonder if anyone added that person to their buddy list?:(

Odis
09-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Everyone is so touchy around here. Always getting their widdle feelings hurt. Just tryin to spread a few smiles out to all my internet buddies!!! I love you guys!!! Keep it Real!!

TheDOCTORdre
09-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Odis
Everyone is so touchy around here. Always getting their widdle feelings hurt. Just tryin to spread a few smiles out to all my internet buddies!!!
you have no internet buddies:D :D

pirate4state
09-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Everyone is so touchy around here. Always getting their widdle feelings hurt. Just tryin to spread a few smiles out to all my internet buddies!!! I love you guys!!! Keep it Real!! It's the nature of the beast. You try "ribbing" somebody and you are backing them into a corner :rolleyes:, but you don't want to do any kind of "touching" to the MODS!! :D :D

SintonFan
09-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Everyone is so touchy around here. Always getting their widdle feelings hurt. Just tryin to spread a few smiles out to all my internet buddies!!! I love you guys!!! Keep it Real!!
lol
A few smiles calling out a mod? :doh:
Look, I've said this before and I'll say it again. If ANY of you think these mods are tough here, you have no idea. In the "old days" Two, three or more would be ROMMED a day or at least a week. Times have changed alot here. It seems that the more freedoms allowed here the more are wanted and pushed for. just my .02...

Odis
09-12-2006, 03:10 PM
LOL,

In the old days I had to walk 4 miles to school, uphill, both ways. And at football practice we didn't get any water breaks. If we kicked arse for two hours we were allowed to suck on a wet towel and take a salt tablet. Ah, the good old days. Glad you brought em up. Thanks, a million.

Bullaholic
09-12-2006, 03:38 PM

Odis, I sometimes enjoy your posts on football related threads, but I do not think you realize the potential trouble you have caused yourself by "calling out" one of the mods and personally insulting him. Right now, the options all lay with the mods to decide if you get rommed or not over your previous thread, even though that thread has been closed. This is strictly between you and the mods, and I will leave it at that, but I thought I might relay to you the gravity of your action in the interest of future good board relations.

carter08
09-12-2006, 04:00 PM
I AM WARNING ALL OF YOU :D

SintonFan
09-12-2006, 04:03 PM
LOL,

In the old days I had to walk 4 miles to school, uphill, both ways. And at football practice we didn't get any water breaks. If we kicked arse for two hours we were allowed to suck on a wet towel and take a salt tablet. Ah, the good old days. Glad you brought em up. Thanks, a million.
I thought you might appreciate that.:clap:

carter08
09-12-2006, 04:03 PM
ROM ODIS :D :D :D :p

3afan
09-12-2006, 04:26 PM
naw - he's OK