PDA

View Full Version : I am stupid and I almost got killed by the varstiy at Clyde

ClydeLineman#55
09-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Earlier in the week I posted a thread about Clyde and Early. I think that most of yall on hear assumed that I was on varsity. But I am not. I am a J.V lineman that almost got beat up by the Varsity lineman who is number 55. Seeing as how I am on J.V. I am ignorate to post threads on hear that give fuel for others to talk trash. Yet I was only speaking well of our team, I still was extremely ignorate to make a post such as the one i did. Having said all this, I still believe in our team, but im not going to make as bold a statement. Early is a very good team but so is Clyde it will be a barn burner.

Bullaholic
09-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by ClydeLineman#55
Earlier in the week I posted a thread about Clyde and Early. I think that most of yall on hear assumed that I was on varsity. But I am not. I am a J.V lineman that almost got beat up by the Varsity lineman who is number 55. Seeing as how I am on J.V. I am ignorate to post threads on hear that give fuel for others to talk trash. Yet I was only speaking well of our team, I still was extremely ignorate to make a post such as the one i did. Having said all this, I still believe in our team, but im not going to make as bold a statement. Early is a very good team but so is Clyde it will be a barn burner.

Welcome to your first "maturity" lesson, CL55. Props to you for realizing the "error" of your prior post and placing things into proper perspective. Best of Luck to you and Clyde---play hard and clean and have fun.

GWOOD
09-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by ClydeLineman#55

I assume varsity #55 is standing behind you telling you what to type?;)

Bullaholic
09-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

lol. :D probably....

injuredinmelee
09-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

never mind

TheDOCTORdre
09-12-2006, 02:19 PM
I like the title of this thread, especially the first part "I am stupid" hahaha

NateDawg39
09-12-2006, 02:20 PM
Eh, We have all been there before kiddo! But tell your mom he is picking on you and say no to bullys!!:mad:

STANG RED
09-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Hay JV55, just turn around and punch V55 in the mouth and tell him youll say what you want, when you want, and to who you want, and if he dont like it, you'll just take his position, and make him like it!!!
It that dont work. Run like hell!!!!!!!!!!:p

By the way, I think Clyde will be solid this year.

pirate4state
09-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Hay JV55, just turn around and punch V55 in the mouth and tell him youll say what you want, when you want, and to who you want, and if he dont like it, you'll just take his position, and make him like it!!!

ROFL!!

Good Luck this year JV55!! :clap:

AP Panther Fan
09-12-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

I like this idea best!