PDA

View Full Version : And the Raiders are now on the clock....

Johnny Moxen
09-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Looks like the Brady Quinn sweepstakes has already begun. I only watched the first half of the Raiders/Chargers game, but how bad are the Raiders? Everyone beats up on Matt Millen as having the worst drafts, but the Raiders personnel stinks. What is Al Davis smoking? They haven't been competitive since Moby Dick was a minnow. And what do you figure the over/under is on how long Art Shell will last as a coach? I say 6 games max.

Bullaholic
09-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Looks like the Brady Quinn sweepstakes has already begun. I only watched the first half of the Raiders/Chargers game, but how bad are the Raiders? Everyone beats up on Matt Millen as having the worst drafts, but the Raiders personnel stinks. What is Al Davis smoking? They haven't been competitive since Moby Dick was a minnow. And what do you figure the over/under is on how long Art Shell will last as a coach? I say 6 games max.

The Raiders "house" is in shambles. Nothing different will happen in Oakland until Al Davis goes on to his just reward. I am not sure if he is really in his "right" mind because of his health, but I will guarantee you there will not be a single player who will "blast" him because they don't want to end up face down floating in San Francisco Bay.

pirate4state
09-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The Raiders "house" is in shambles. Nothing different will happen in Oakland until Al Davis goes on to his just reward. I am not sure if he is really in his "right" mind because of his health, but I will guarantee you there will not be a single player who will "blast" him because they don't want to end up face down floating in San Francisco Bay.

:eek: :eek:

Art Shell looks beat up ALREADY!!! I was watching ESPN News :nerd: at lunch and the Raiders hadn't been shut out at home since the 80's sometime!! :eek: :eek: Trying times indeed!

JasperDog94
09-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Didn't anyone tell the Raiders that Aaron Brooks is a terrible QB? Or do they not own a vcr, tivo, or any other type of recording device to watch his previous games?

3afan
09-12-2006, 01:28 PM
go Raiderettes (http://www.raiders.com/raiderettes/line1.jsp)

aggie
09-12-2006, 01:28 PM
i just couldn't see brady quinn in a raiders uniform

JasperDog94
09-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by aggie
i just couldn't see brady quinn in a raiders uniform Since he's from Notre Dame, I can't think of a better place for him.:evilgrin: