PDA

View Full Version : WHERE oh where are the SNYDER posters...

mustang04
09-12-2006, 11:58 AM
havent heard from blackie in a while, STR makes his daily appearance...but where is everyone else????:(

dont worry snyder, im sure yall will win AT LEAST ONE before too long:)

Tiger Baseball
09-12-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm here...:smoker:

Technoredneck
09-12-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm sure that you aimed that post at the old timers,:D but as probably the newest Snyder poster I think that I speak for the town in saying that we are confident in the team's ability to the win. Remember this is still warm-ups.

mustang04
09-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
I'm here...:smoker:

well...your a usual....lol

i'm really just trying to bring blackie outta hiding.....:D

Tiger Baseball
09-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

He made one post yesterday! He is just reading and laughing on occassion... :thinking:

Bullaholic
09-12-2006, 12:14 PM

Sure fire "Blackie" bait, Reg---Just put up a post that says Sweetwater has had more players make it to the next level than Snyder. Blackie "loves" history. :D

mustang04
09-12-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sure fire "Blackie" bait, Reg---Just put up a post that says Sweetwater has had more players make it to the next level than Snyder. Blackie "loves" history. :D

haha...either that or sumthin about their stadium...SURELY he'll come out then:D :D :D :devil:

Technoredneck
09-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Don't know why a stadium comment would bring out anyone though:doh:

mustang04
09-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Technoredneck
Don't know why a stadium comment would bring out anyone though:doh:

neither do I...but trust me IT DOES haha

theer have been many heated threads all because of s'water's and snyder's stadiums haha

EricDraven
09-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Stadium is a strong word to use:D

Snydertigersrul
09-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by EricDraven
Stadium is a strong word to use:D

At least our stadium is paid for.

pirate4state
09-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
At least our stadium is paid for. :doh: There you go Reggie!!

Technoredneck
09-12-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm not sure that I'd call that 'bowl a stadium either, lol:) :) ;)

TheDOCTORdre
09-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Technoredneck
I'm not sure that I'd call that 'bowl a stadium either, lol:) :) ;)
I think what I would call it is one of the best high school football facilities in the state of Texas

Technoredneck
09-12-2006, 02:54 PM
That took a little longer than I expected

STANG RED
09-12-2006, 02:55 PM

I managed to draw him out for a quick post yesterday.
Maybe your just loosing your touch Reg.

DaHop72
09-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I think what I would call it is one of the best high school football facilities in the state of Texas Now Dre, there is that little stadium in Midland.:D :D

TheDOCTORdre
09-12-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Now Dre, there is that little stadium in Midland.:D :D
I didnt say it was the best, I said one of the best...

Technoredneck
09-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Well, cut him a LITTLE slack, at least he said "one" of the best

DaHop72
09-12-2006, 02:58 PM
I didnt say it was the best, I said one of the best... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

STANG RED
09-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Now Dre, there is that little stadium in Midland.:D :D

That is a great stadium, and for what they charge for concession items, they'll probably have it paid for ahead of schedule.

Technoredneck
09-12-2006, 03:03 PM
And that aint funny, I don't care who you are!

DaHop72
09-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
That is a great stadium, and for what they charge for concession items, they'll probably have it paid for ahead of schedule. That's no joke, Stang Red.:evillol: :evillol:

tigerbyheart
09-12-2006, 03:05 PM
That's no joke, Stang Red.:evillol: :evillol:

We could have ate at cheddars and had dessert for what it cost us to get a snack there....

Sweetwater Red
09-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
We could have ate at cheddars and had dessert for what it cost us to get a snack there....

Hell, I paid 16.00 dollars for two tickets @ Grande when Snyder
and Monahans played. They quit selling tickets about an hour
before the game actually started and opened the gates for
free admission.:(

Technoredneck
09-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Thats cause the ticket sellers had to go home and get to bed so they could go to school the next day

Snydertigersrul
09-12-2006, 06:01 PM
I think what I would call it is one of the best high school football facilities in the state of Texas

If that is true, you haven't ever been outside of Sweetwater. That's one of the poorest facilities overall I've ever seen in my life.

mrescape43
09-12-2006, 06:13 PM
the field at Sweetwater is very nice but that is where it stops. The concession and restroom areas leave much to be desired.

SintonFan
09-12-2006, 06:15 PM
I can be a Snyder poster if someone wants to adopt me.:D
*hears crickets chirping in the background*

STANG RED
09-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
the field at Sweetwater is very nice but that is where it stops. The concession and restroom areas leave much to be desired.

Cant argue with you there, but they are finally getting that taken care of as well.

DaHop72
09-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I can be a Snyder poster if someone wants to adopt me.:D
*hears crickets chirping in the background* You're adopted.:D :thumbsup:

formermbcouns
09-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Yeah, I'd like to hear what the Snyder folks think about the Marlin game...

havent heard from blackie in a while, STR makes his daily appearance...but where is everyone else????:(

dont worry snyder, im sure yall will win AT LEAST ONE before too long:)

Tiger Baseball
09-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by formermbcouns
Yeah, I'd like to hear what the Snyder folks think about the Marlin game...

Wasn't a thread started on this subject. I quess I'll let the cat out of the box. We had a new kid move into town last week, he is a sophmore standing 6'2", weighs 225, and runs a 4.1, He moved in from Lousiana where he was the starting qb as a freshman. He is catching on to the system really fast. Can't wait to see him run. I'm hoping Marlin can keep up with him. Watched him practice last couple of days and he is hard to bring down. He is like a tank with amazing speed and even has a gun for an arm. I mean this guy you take his pads off and he looks like he still has them on...:eek:

Mot'r Boat'r
09-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Wasn't a thread started on this subject. I quess I'll let the cat out of the box. We had a new kid move into town last week, he is a sophmore standing 6'2", weighs 225, and runs a 4.1, He moved in from Lousiana where he was the starting qb as a freshman. He is catching on to the system really fast. Can't wait to see him run. I'm hoping Marlin can keep up with him. Watched him practice last couple of days and he is hard to bring down. He is like a tank with amazing speed and even has a gun for an arm. I mean this guy you take his pads off and he looks like he still has them on...:eek:

some of the louisianna boys went to west texas?!

i thought they just stuck around here east:confused:

lostaussie
09-12-2006, 08:31 PM
anybody named mot'r boat'r is somebody i gotta strike up a conversation with. where you from?

Mot'r Boat'r
09-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
anybody named mot'r boat'r is somebody i gotta strike up a conversation with. where you from?

outside of mexia...but thats not where i go to school, not a BlackCat thank goodness

lostaussie
09-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Mot'r Boat'r
outside of mexia...but thats not where i go to school, not a BlackCat thank goodness well welcome aboard. hope you enjoy your stay.

Mot'r Boat'r
09-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
well welcome aboard. hope you enjoy your stay.
thank you! ive been a member for a while now, but for some reason i couldn't post and so i gave up for a while..then tonight i got bored and figured i'd try one last desperate attempt! it seems like a really fun board to be a part of!:)

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Last week? Won't he have to sit out 15 days to play varsity? :confused:

Snydertigersrul
09-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Last week? Won't he have to sit out 15 days to play varsity? :confused:

LHPM, if you believe that story, I've some good swamp land in Florida to sell you so you can build your dream retirement home.

Tiger Baseball
09-12-2006, 09:17 PM
We all have dreams. If you don't you are just dang boring...:D

mustang04
09-12-2006, 09:20 PM
i wouldnt put it past snyder to have recruited someone new....:rolleyes: :D

DaHop72
09-12-2006, 09:24 PM
i wouldnt put it past snyder to have recruited someone new....:rolleyes: :D First the stadium, now the move in stuff, I guess it never ends.:rolleyes: :D :devil:

Pmoney
09-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Im HERE:evillol:

mustang04
09-12-2006, 09:25 PM
First the stadium, now the move in stuff, I guess it never ends.:rolleyes: :D :devil:

if it did end....what kind of entertainemnet would i have when i'm stuck doing HW online????? lol

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
LHPM, if you believe that story, I've some good swamp land in Florida to sell you so you can build your dream retirement home.
Next time I step off in this thread, I'll make sure I have my boots on. :devil: ;)

DaHop72
09-12-2006, 09:30 PM
if it did end....what kind of entertainemnet would i have when i'm stuck doing HW online????? lol You would have no entertainment and be very bored and we know that boredom and Reggie don't go together.:D Now about that turf.:devil:

mustang04
09-12-2006, 09:33 PM
You would have no entertainment and be very bored and we know that boredom and Reggie don't go together.:D Now about that turf.:devil:
you got me figured out purdy dang well.....:clap:

SintonFan
09-13-2006, 01:00 AM
:clap: :eek:

You're adopted.:D :thumbsup:
lol
Sweat!(it's pronounced "sw-eat!", I'm from Snyder now and I don't want those from Sweetwater to think I'm like them at all :));)