PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sinton Football Fans Regarding the Bye this week

Phil C
09-12-2006, 08:23 AM
I know the Pirate football team is taking a well deserved week off but we still have some Pirate sports going on this Friday as our volleyball girls will be playing Kingsville in Sinton starting at 5 P.M. with the freshmen, 6 P.M. for our junior varsity and about 7 P.M. with our varsity. These young ladies are worth supporting so let's really pack that gym this Friday night. See you there! Go Lady Pirates!

Phil C
09-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Don't forget. This is an important district game.

pirate4state
09-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't forget. This is an important district game. Tonight's game is an important district game, but not Friday's!! :doh: C'mon Phil....

Phil C
09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Oops! Sorry. I meant to talk about tonight. But we do have an important volleyball game tonight with Orange Grove so don't miss it! Also make the one Friday night! It should be a great night indeed and with the rain going on outside it will be nice to be in a gym.

pirate4state
09-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Oops! Sorry. I meant to talk about tonight. But we do have an important volleyball game tonight with Orange Grove so don't miss it! Also make the one Friday night! It should be a great night indeed and with the rain going on outside it will be nice to be in a gym. Well, if I weren't at the game I'd still be indoors somewhere! :p But yes, I am gonna try and make tonight's game!!

GOOD LUCK LADY PIRATES!!