PDA

View Full Version : If I haven't said it before, I'm saying it now.

KTJ
09-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Drew "I throw anywhere and everywhere" Bledsoe will cost us the chance to make a legit playoff run.

Chris Hart
09-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Agreed!

pirate4state
09-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Drew "I throw anywhere and everywhere" Bledsoe will cost us the chance to make a legit playoff run. :weeping: :weeping:

and before anyone gets all weird

I'm :weeping: b/c I agree!!! :rolleyes:

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2006, 01:20 AM
And if you put in Tony" I have never thrown a pass in the regular season" Romo you will have a worse chance.

I still honestly cannot understand the lovefest for Romo. Yes he tore it up in the preseason...when teams did not have a game plan, or use true blitz packages, or even use intricate coverage schemes. Steve Walsh once looked so good in preseason people said he should start over Aikman.

You keep Bledsoe in for the next three game...if the trend continues THEN you THINK about making a change..not before, because once you go to Romo, you cannot go back without losing the team, and thus the season.

I keep saying it I know but it was ONE game, he looked bad, I agree, but not bad enough to throw the towel in and prepare for the future, and if you honestly think putting Romo in would be anything else, then IMO your dreaming some really big dreams

I put it to you this way..If Tony Romo started this next Sunday and finished the season and the Boys were 7-9 it would be a bigger miracle than when Brady led the Pats to the SB. Because the last time he threw a pass in a regular seaon game with meaning was when he lost in the 1-AA playoffs in 2002 and was 21 of 44 for one TD and one int

I have come around to Romo getting a shot NEXT year..but until Bledsoe either gets hurt or has 2-3 games in a row like Sunday, he should be the starter. That is if you want the Cowboys to have a chance at the play-offs, and they still have a GREAT chance, especially with the fact only Philly won this past week.

AggieJohn
09-12-2006, 07:15 AM
ah,

those chicken little cowboy fans....

GUNHO
09-12-2006, 07:59 AM
Bledsoe is the coaches guy.He will stay with him until he is convinced Bledsoe can't get it done or when Jerry tells him to make a change.:D

KTJ
09-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
And if you put in Tony" I have never thrown a pass in the regular season" Romo you will have a worse chance.

I still honestly cannot understand the lovefest for Romo. Yes he tore it up in the preseason...when teams did not have a game plan, or use true blitz packages, or even use intricate coverage schemes. Steve Walsh once looked so good in preseason people said he should start over Aikman.

You keep Bledsoe in for the next three game...if the trend continues THEN you THINK about making a change..not before, because once you go to Romo, you cannot go back without losing the team, and thus the season.

I keep saying it I know but it was ONE game, he looked bad, I agree, but not bad enough to throw the towel in and prepare for the future, and if you honestly think putting Romo in would be anything else, then IMO your dreaming some really big dreams

I put it to you this way..If Tony Romo started this next Sunday and finished the season and the Boys were 7-9 it would be a bigger miracle than when Brady led the Pats to the SB. Because the last time he threw a pass in a regular seaon game with meaning was when he lost in the 1-AA playoffs in 2002 and was 21 of 44 for one TD and one int

I have come around to Romo getting a shot NEXT year..but until Bledsoe either gets hurt or has 2-3 games in a row like Sunday, he should be the starter. That is if you want the Cowboys to have a chance at the play-offs, and they still have a GREAT chance, especially with the fact only Philly won this past week.

I never said I wanted Romo to start.

injuredinmelee
09-12-2006, 10:13 AM
they all suck. Even Jerry and Bill.

Bearkat
09-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
they all suck. Even Jerry and Bill.

If Jerry sucks so bad, how did HIS DALLAS COWBOYS win 3 superbowls in the 90's?

pirate4state
09-12-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Bearkat
If Jerry sucks so bad, how did HIS DALLAS COWBOYS win 3 superbowls in the 90's? Last I checked, Jerry didn't play in any of those games!! ;) He just signed the checks! :p

Adidas4I0s
09-12-2006, 10:19 AM

I didn't see Jerry on the field...

I saw Troy...and Emmitt...and Michael...and Novacek...and Moose...and the all-pro OL and Pro Bowl defense...and Jimmy on the sidelines.

Jerry just collected the money and paid the bills and stayed out of the way from what Jimmy was doing (as much as he was capable of doing at least...)

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Adidas4I0s
I didn't see Jerry on the field...

I saw Troy...and Emmitt...and Michael...and Novacek...and Moose...and the all-pro OL and Pro Bowl defense...and Jimmy on the sidelines.

Jerry just collected the money and paid the bills and stayed out of the way from what Jimmy was doing (as much as he was capable of doing at least...)

Have to give Jerry credit for pulling the strings to bring in Charles Haley, and you have to give him the credit to ok the Herchel Walker deal which at the time EVERYONE said was a bad move by the Cowboys

Bearkat
09-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Last I checked, Jerry didn't play in any of those games!! ;) He just signed the checks! :p

I didn't say he played in any of them. I said how did his COWBOYS win 3 superbowls in the 90's. For those of you that don't know, Jerry owns the COWBOYS and everything that has to do with the COWBOYS organization. If Jerry sucks so bad, how did they win so many games?

SintonFan
09-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Drew "I throw anywhere and everywhere" Bledsoe will cost us the chance to make a legit playoff run.
I don't remember Bledsoe looking anywhere near that bad last year. Maybe not having TO for all of preseason could have affected TO's routes and where he should be on the field?:confused:

pirate4state
09-12-2006, 10:26 AM
I didn't say he played in any of them. I said how did his COWBOYS win 3 superbowls in the 90's. For those of you that don't know, Jerry owns the COWBOYS and everything that has to do with the COWBOYS organization. If Jerry sucks so bad, how did they win so many games? and I never said Jerry sucked! :p

Believe me EVERYONE knows WHO owns the Cowboys.

injuredinmelee
09-12-2006, 10:54 AM

no salary cap and there was someone that knew what they were doing making the personel decisions. If you cowboy fans ever want to see a good team on the field again you better get Jerry out of the GM chair.