PDA

View Full Version : nfc east

awizzy
09-11-2006, 09:26 PM
i tought they were suppose to be good...they went all of 1-3 in week 1, however the boys and the giants played two superbowl hopefuls in the jags and colts...but still

Txbroadcaster
09-11-2006, 09:43 PM
ONE WEEK guys..that is all it is ONE week...I know it is easy to overreact, but over the course of 16 games the best teams who stay healthy will rise...ONE game does not make the season.

awizzy
09-11-2006, 09:45 PM
ONE WEEK guys..that is all it is ONE week...I know it is easy to overreact, but over the course of 16 games the best teams who stay healthy will rise...ONE game does not make the season.

yea i know..i just wanted to start some drama

Highschoolfan78
09-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by awizzy
i tought they were suppose to be good...they went all of 1-3 in week 1, however the boys and the giants played two superbowl hopefuls in the jags and colts...but still

its still safe to say they are better than the packers, bears, lions, vikings division regardless of them going 2-2 this week.. The bears are the only standout in this division. Lions played well against the seahawks but didnt seem to get any production on offense. The vikings on the other hand did play well tonight..but this division is still weaker than the NFL east