PDA

View Full Version : ohio state vs. texas

ClydeLineman#55
09-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Texas sucks they cant beat ohio state dang Tech would kill ohio state 63-0 and they r goin to beat texas 70-0. colt mccoy suck hes the reason u dont let 2A kids play for a ok team me makes the team suck.

Tech will win the national championship easy this year cuz texas cant even beat ohio state.

Tech's record 2-0

Texas's record 1-1
That means Tech will be undefeted this year and Texas wont.

TheDOCTORdre
09-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by ClydeLineman#55
Texas sucks they cant beat ohio state dang Tech would kill ohio state 63-0 and they r goin to beat texas 70-0. colt mccoy suck hes the reason u dont let 2A kids play for a ok team me makes the team suck.

Tech will win the national championship easy this year cuz texas cant even beat ohio state.

Tech's record 2-0

Texas's record 1-1
idiotic threads are coming out of the wood work today

Bullaholic
09-11-2006, 03:25 PM
Ahhhhhh.....Who wants to be the first "greeter"? :D

carter08
09-11-2006, 03:26 PM
ROM HIM :D

JasperDog94
09-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by carter08
ROM HIM :D Nah...let's enjoy the ride for as long as we can on this one.

bulldogman06
09-11-2006, 03:32 PM

Tech's record 2-0

Texas's record 1-1

That is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, period. when Tech beats someone who my high school team couldnt beat, please let me know

Txbroadcaster
09-11-2006, 03:35 PM
yea cause man Tech routed that Powerhouse footballl dynasty UTEP this past week..i think that stopped the vaunted Miner winning streak at one.

Old Tiger
09-11-2006, 03:51 PM

Tech's record 2-0

Texas's record 1-1
That means Tech will be undefeted this year and Texas wont. Who has Tech played? That's right NOBODY!

PHS Wildcats
09-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Remember guys, we haven't lost in 21 games, so they are going to say some of the stupidest things they can think of. Let them enjoy this.

Maroon87
09-11-2006, 04:01 PM

You can't find astute observations like that anywhere else but the Downlow...:doh:

Oh wait....yes you can.:nerd:

SpreadtheRed
09-11-2006, 04:05 PM
I love Tech but 70-0? What a ******* idiot. Maybe he is a Texas A&M fan with that stupidity and has finally given into the fact that A&M cant beat Tech or Texas anymore...

KTJ
09-11-2006, 04:06 PM

Tech's record 2-0

Texas's record 1-1

^^^

Alright....who let Ralph Wiggum near the computer?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/32/C-ralph2.jpg/180px-C-ralph2.jpg

Bulldog_12
09-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
I love Tech but 70-0? What a F*cking idiot. Maybe he is a Texas A&M fan with that stupidity and has finally given into the fact that A&M cant beat Tech or Texas anymore...

:rolleyes:

The Texas A&M party of the Downlow does not claim ClydeLineman.

TheDOCTORdre
09-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
^^^

Alright....who let Ralph Wiggum near the computer?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/32/C-ralph2.jpg/180px-C-ralph2.jpg
greatness:clap: :clap: :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
09-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
:rolleyes:

The Texas A&M party of the Downlow does not claim ClydeLineman.
does clyde even claim ClydeLineman?

Bulldog_12
09-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

I think it would probably be a stretch.

coach
09-11-2006, 04:24 PM
leave the guy alone he cant help tech is way out in the middle of know where. just because noone pays any attention to tech dosent meen you have to disrespect the whole game. you could make it reasonable. we all know mcoy is no vy so that just meens its a toss up in the big 12. texas, tech nebraska, ou, and yes the aggies have a chance. but come on man tech win the national title yeah right buddy. havent you heard of defense wins championships........gig'em

Johnny Moxen
09-11-2006, 04:35 PM
me makes the team suck

Anyone esle besides me notice something wrong with the quote above from ClydeLineman#55? I'll be following your play during the Clyde Wylie game. Being the "powerhouse" program that Clyde is compared to how well Jim Ned did under Colt McCoy.

MagicMan
09-11-2006, 04:40 PM
mccoy choked but thats because mack and greg put the game on his shoulders instead of letting selvin and jamal take over the game.

Maroon87
09-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by MagicMan
mccoy choked but thats because mack and greg put the game on his shoulders instead of letting selvin and jamal take over the game.

I agree to a certain extent. They were running the ball pretty well with those 2. I just don't understand why in the passing game they went away from Sweed in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. It looked like OSU was having a hard time covering him early, then by the time they went back to him the game was out of reach.:confused:

Txbroadcaster
09-11-2006, 04:51 PM
To say McCoy chocked is going WAY to far..first off second career game..only threw one INT..no fumbles..threw a TD.

Yes they went away from the running game, but the QB did all he could considering it was his second game..As a Horns fan I KNOW when a QB chokes..I was sitting in the endzone when Chris Simms imploded agianst Colorado in the Big 12 champ game..THAT IS CHOKING at its finest.

TheDOCTORdre
09-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
As a Horns fan I KNOW when a QB chokes..I was sitting in the endzone when Chris Simms imploded agianst Colorado in the Big 12 champ game..THAT IS CHOKING at its finest.
and I still remeber having to shell out over $100 in money I lost betting on that game . The exact amount was $115 if I remember correctly:(

MagicMan
09-11-2006, 05:05 PM
well i guess we can all agree that mccoy looked better in his loss than bledsoe

Old Tiger
09-11-2006, 05:06 PM
lol

TheDOCTORdre
09-11-2006, 05:14 PM
well i guess we can all agree that mccoy looked better in his loss than bledsoe

dude Trent Green looked better in his loss thatn Bledsoe

CHSWR07
09-13-2006, 09:27 AM

NO ONE claims ClydeLineman not even his mother but hey when u say stuff that stupid who can blame her

DU_stud04
09-13-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by CHSWR07
NO ONE claims ClydeLineman not even his mother but hey when u say stuff that stupid who can blame her

:clap: :clap: :clap:

injuredinmelee
09-13-2006, 09:59 AM
wow was this posted before he posted the one about how Clyde was gona kill early or after? I would of thought he would have learned his lesson.

If you remember for the last two years Clyde will come out of the gate and beat a couple of 2A teams(but got a 3A win last week finally) and the kids will get on here talking about how this is their year and they will dominate Wylie etc and we all know how it turns out every single year... YAWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

injuredinmelee
09-13-2006, 10:02 AM

Tech's record 2-0

Texas's record 1-1

Is this what we all meant by this thread??

See this link clydelineman (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50400)

Phil C
09-13-2006, 10:23 AM
MORAL VICTORY! :mad:

Hook 'em!

KTJ
09-13-2006, 10:39 AM

McCoy didn't look so hot because Greg Davis went back to his conservative offense, pre-VY.

If that crap keeps up during the OU game.....:mad:

wedo
09-13-2006, 07:04 PM
shoot i hope not they are going to have to open it up if they want to win the big 12!!! I think that they can run the big 12 but they are going to have to put points up against Tech!!!!

awizzy
09-13-2006, 07:16 PM

idk if he choked that much hes not the one who fumbled on the 1 yard line or the one who gave up a td with 20 seconds in the half..the way i see it TEXAS lost not mccoy

Old Tiger
09-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by awizzy
idk if he choked that much hes not the one who fumbled on the 1 yard line or the one who gave up a td with 20 seconds in the half..the way i see it TEXAS lost not mccoy I say the real reason they lost was because of Billy Pittman's fumble. If they go up 7-0 then they don't lose

TheDOCTORdre
09-17-2006, 06:32 PM

Tech's record 2-0

Texas's record 1-1

ttt
Tech should try and beat TCU before they worry about a National Championship

Pmoney
09-17-2006, 06:33 PM
ttt
Tech should try and beat TCU before they worry about a National Championship
BURN!!!!:thumbsup:

wedo
09-17-2006, 06:37 PM
ttt