PDA

View Full Version : Beeville vs. Sinton

sinfan75
09-11-2006, 01:32 PM
thoughts?

pirate4state
09-11-2006, 01:34 PM
In a surprising move Soza doesn't try any trick plays!! :eek:

Right.....LOL! Sinton offense is gonna have to find themselves quick. Beeville's young QB has an arm and he ain't afraid to use it!! Don't know much about Beeville's "D" maybe we can all go watch them play New Braunfels on Friday. :thinking:

IHStangFan
09-11-2006, 01:48 PM
this ought to be a good one. I've only heard little bits and pieces of info about Beeville. I'm gonna play the semi-homer role though and take Sinton by a TD

Sinton 28
Beeville 21

pirate4state
09-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
this ought to be a good one. I've only heard little bits and pieces of info about Beeville. I'm gonna play the semi-homer role though and take Sinton by a TD

Sinton 28
Beeville 21

"semi-homer" :D :D

I hope we can muster up that much offense, then again we managed a "lucky" win without much offense on Friday. :cool:

Blastoderm55
09-11-2006, 01:54 PM
You Sinton folk are welcome to visit us at Veteran's Memorial Stadium on Friday. Enjoy the Soza-Mendoza Show! :D

IHStangFan
09-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
"semi-homer" :D :D

I hope we can muster up that much offense, then again we managed a "lucky" win without much offense on Friday. :cool: that was a GREAT win...you dont know how much pleasure i get outa Sinton takin it to GP. GO PIRATES! LOL.

sinfan75
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
I thought Beeviile was this week

Adidas410s
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Beeville 24
Sinton 14

pirate4state
09-11-2006, 01:57 PM
that was a GREAT win...you dont know how much pleasure i get outa Sinton takin it to GP. GO PIRATES! LOL. better be careful with that kind of talk you may end up on the "classless" list....:D :D

Blastoderm55
09-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I thought Beeviile was this week

You guys are up against Bye. :eek:

Blastoderm55
09-11-2006, 02:25 PM

Sinton 28
Beeville 21

Plenty of info at the 4a site (www.texaaaasports.com). You'll probably have to run a search for Beeville as most of the topics get bumped off the front page thanks to G-P/Cal stuff. :(

IHStangFan
09-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Plenty of info at the 4a site (www.texaaaasports.com). You'll probably have to run a search for Beeville as most of the topics get bumped off the front page thanks to G-P/Cal stuff. :( LOL...I hear ya

DDBooger
09-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Plenty of info at the 4a site (www.texaaaasports.com). You'll probably have to run a search for Beeville as most of the topics get bumped off the front page thanks to G-P/Cal stuff. :( its toned down alot, there are some discussions re: waco, Cove, alice, fb and OF course gp. not much cal. talk. I like Beeville this year though, they sound really explosive, they could be the team that humbles both 'Cats, gp in dist. and calallen in the playoffs:mad: but we'll see, I think they beat sinton 21- 7; Sinton's D is good but their offense will keep em on the field too long.

Blastoderm55
09-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
its toned down alot, there are some discussions re: waco, Cove, alice, fb and OF course gp. not much cal. talk. I like Beeville this year though, they sound really explosive, they could be the team that humbles both 'Cats, gp in dist. and calallen in the playoffs:mad: but we'll see, I think they beat sinton 21- 7; Sinton's D is good but their offense will keep em on the field too long.

True, the content is more evenly distributed now. That'll go away in Week 5 I believe. :D

pirate4state
09-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Sinton's D is good but their offense will keep em on the field too long. I hear ya, but I hope you're wrong. ;) :D

SintonFan
09-16-2006, 12:13 PM
IT"S SHOWTIME!:clap:

GOFOR2
09-16-2006, 06:14 PM
The over/under on the number of trick plays Beeville runs is 4.
And that is just on offense.
Any takers?

Old Tiger
09-16-2006, 06:17 PM
thoughts? It's a game.

SintonFan
09-16-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
The over/under on the number of trick plays Beeville runs is 4.
And that is just on offense.
Any takers?
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Will you take used beer cans for the bet?:inlove:

GOFOR2
09-16-2006, 06:21 PM
only if they are not crushed.

sinfan75
09-17-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm gonna say Beeville by 7. If Sinton's offense comes to life maybe they'll have me eatin crow.

GOFOR2
09-17-2006, 05:27 PM
I hope they have you eating Elephants.

sinton66
09-17-2006, 06:12 PM
Nah, he better stick with the crow. It might take sf75 twenty years to eat an elephant.

:D

piratebg
09-18-2006, 01:17 PM
I think Beeville is gonna take this one. Unless the Pirates offense has made some big improvements or the Trojans defense has some holes in it, then it's gonna be a long night. Sinton's defense is awesome, but it can't win every game.

District303aPastPlayer
09-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Beeville will throw in like... 9 trick plays in the first half...

Blastoderm55
09-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Aw come on, we won't run THAT many trick plays. :p Won't Sinton run some too out of their wing-t?

piratebg
09-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Aw come on, we won't run THAT many trick plays. :p Won't Sinton run some too out of their wing-t?

There are not any tricks in Sinton's offense that we have seen. You will see that on Friday.

piratebg
09-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Is this game going to be webcast or radio broadcast? I'll be at work. If not, will anyone be updating from the game?

District303aPastPlayer
09-18-2006, 01:53 PM
i'll be in cuero so i'll need updates as well :)

Blastoderm55
09-18-2006, 01:54 PM
It'll be on 105.7 here in Beeville. You should be able to pick it up in Sinton. Bebe and Allen will broadcast live from the top row of the visitor's side. :p

piratebg
09-18-2006, 01:58 PM
It'll be on 105.7 here in Beeville. You should be able to pick it up in Sinton. Bebe and Allen will broadcast live from the top row of the visitor's side. :p

Thanks. I'll be in Portland, so hopefully I can get the signal. If not, then someone better hook me up. :p

pirate4state
09-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Aw come on, we won't run THAT many trick plays. :p Won't Sinton run some too out of their wing-t? We run the wing-t?? :confused: :D

This should be a pretty good game. I'll take Sinton by 3.

:cheerl: GO PIRATES GO!!! :cheerl:

pirate44
09-18-2006, 07:18 PM
it doesnt sound like anyone is coming to the game. i'll be there with my downlow t-shirt on. i hope it doesnt rain, otherwise, let the wet t-shirt contest begin. :D

pirate4state
09-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
it doesnt sound like anyone is coming to the game. i'll be there with my downlow t-shirt on. i hope it doesnt rain, otherwise, let the wet t-shirt contest begin. :D oh there will be some people at the game. ;)

sinton66
09-18-2006, 07:40 PM
Everybody who is anybody will be at this game.;)

Blastoderm55
09-19-2006, 10:30 AM
I'll be there assuming I get permission from the Mrs. I hope you guys have good sausage/fajita wraps. I'll need something to persuade her. :p

sinton66
09-19-2006, 12:56 PM
They serve great fajitas at the game, you won't be disappointed. We usually meet at haltime out at the street by where the visitor busses park.

AP Panther Fan
09-19-2006, 01:07 PM
I hope you guys have good sausage/fajita wraps.

Didn't Pirate4State tell you that's the only reason she goes to the games? :D

j/k (marga)RITA! Next Sinton game I make, I am going for the fajitas....;)

GOFOR2
09-19-2006, 02:44 PM

I think Coach Mitchell leaves the gimmicks to Soza.

pirate4state
09-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Didn't Pirate4State tell you that's the only reason she goes to the games? :D

j/k (marga)RITA! Next Sinton game I make, I am going for the fajitas....;)

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif well the fajitas tacos and all our good looking coaches!! http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/neener.gif

44INAROW
09-19-2006, 03:48 PM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif well the fajitas tacos and all our good looking coaches!! http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/neener.gif

I was about to send out a search party for you - been busy at work today?:D

pirate4state
09-19-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I was about to send out a search party for you - been busy at work today?:D don't want to hijack the thread...click here (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50946) for info ;)

SintonFan
09-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Unless the Pirate offense has improved tremendously, I'll have to give Beeville the edge in this battle. I'll say (ARGHHHH!) Beeville by 7 points.
The other team looks much more improved from last year and while our Pirates look good on defense, they seem better than last year overall compared to us.
It should be a good game.

GOFOR2
09-20-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Unless the Pirate offense has improved tremendously, I'll have to give Beeville the edge in this battle. I'll say (ARGHHHH!) Beeville by 7 points.
The other team looks much more improved from last year and while our Pirates look good on defense, they seem better than last year overall compared to us.

More like AntiSintonFan.

Blastoderm55
09-20-2006, 10:20 AM
Nah, that would mean he's against himself. He's SintonAnti-Fan. :D

pirate4state
09-20-2006, 11:51 AM

When did you see Beeville play?? :thinking: Sorry, SF...I don't like your opinion! :tongue: But you are entitled to it and if our Pirates win I'll never let you forget it!!! :devil: ;)

I think this is the week the Sinton Pirates' offense comes to life!! :clap: Pirates by 3!! :D

SintonFan
09-20-2006, 11:58 AM
More like AntiSintonFan.
lol
Gonna rake me for my take on it? I thought we are all entitled to our opinion. I'm hurt...:(
Well maybe not hurt but you just ruined my day. Well, that might be a stretch so I'll just leave with this smilie.
:p

GOFOR2
09-20-2006, 01:55 PM
lol
Gonna rake me for my take on it? I thought we are all entitled to our opinion. I'm hurt...:(
Well maybe not hurt but you just ruined my day. Well, that might be a stretch so I'll just leave with this smilie.
:p

Just my opinion.

GOFOR2
09-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Wonder where Blastoderm is? Busy working on trick plays?

SintonFan_inAustin
09-20-2006, 06:06 PM
Dont think Beeville is scoring any points, so might be hard to win if u cant score. If no blown coverages by the defense for Sinton, back to back shutouts:)

SintonFan
09-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Dont think Beeville is scoring any points, so might be hard to win if u cant score. If no blown coverages by the defense for Sinton, back to back shutouts:)
I like your spirit! And between you, p4s and gofer talking some sense into me I changed my mind. I'll say the Pirate "D" is awesome and the best in the area. The offense starts to clicks and we win 10-0.:clap: :clap: :)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-20-2006, 09:32 PM
The team that most resembles Cuero is Ingleside and that game our offense better be clicking as that is the only team i see giving the Pirates Defense a challenge.

sinfan75
09-21-2006, 09:40 AM
I still say Beeville by 7.:p :D

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 09:43 AM
I still say Beeville by 7.:p :D http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/images/smilies/jpshakehead.gif

sinfan75
09-21-2006, 09:46 AM
I did I think.:thinking:

99IHSMustang
09-21-2006, 09:50 AM
I'll say the Pirate "D" is awesome and the best in the area

In the words of Lee Corso.... "Not so fast my Friend"

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
In the words of Lee Corso.... "Not so fast my Friend" Our defense IS fast. ;)

Buccaneer
09-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Didn't Beeville beat Medina Valley 41-10 and Cigarroa 43-14? And they scored 12 on a good New Braunfels team.

Blastoderm55
09-21-2006, 10:10 AM
Wonder where Blastoderm is? Busy working on trick plays?

More like working on selling sofas. :p I'll leave the misdirection to the coaches and players.

pirateman98
09-21-2006, 10:19 AM
I think this is going to be a close game. Sinton's defense will keep them in the game and if the offense isn't clicking, then it is going to be a long night on the defense. I know I haven't said anything new that other people haven't already said. I will say Sinton by 7. 14-7 the final! We will see tomorrow.

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Didn't Beeville beat Medina Valley 41-10 and Cigarroa 43-14? And they scored 12 on a good New Braunfels team.

Didnt it snow once in Sinton this century?
That doesnt make Sinton a haven for penguins or polar bears.

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 10:22 AM
The team that most resembles Cuero is Ingleside and that game our offense better be clicking as that is the only team i see giving the Pirates Defense a challenge.

R u serious? Ingleside have a bunch of kids that could beat the University of Illinois too?

pirateman98
09-21-2006, 10:22 AM

I may be a little slow but huh?

Phil C
09-21-2006, 10:26 AM

Go the win against Medina Valley has to be very impressive. We have to remember that in 1984 Medina Valley won the 3A State Championship in football! And that was before they had Division 1 or 2 and only district champions advanced. :eek:

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 10:27 AM
so does that make Bandera a better team than Sinton since they scored 7 on Cuero and Sinton didnt?

crazy logic some folks use.

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 10:29 AM
maybe since the Cowboys should have beaten Jacksonville and since Jacksonville eaked by Pittsburgh, then the Cowboys should be able to dominate Pittsburgh and since that is only Pittsburgh's loss since who knows when, we should go ahead and give the Lombardi trophy to the Pokes right.

Phil C
09-21-2006, 10:30 AM
so does that make Bandera a better team than Sinton since they scored 7 on Cuero and Sinton didnt?

crazy logic some folks use.

I agree Go. Not everyone uses common sense like you and I. :)

Blastoderm55
09-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Sinton's going to come out cold. Beeville, fresh off the heals of a thrashing at the hands of New Braunfels, will also come out a little stiff. 6-6 at halftime. Beeville pulls away in the second half to win 20-6. The loss to New Braunfels was probably the best thing that could have happened to Beeville. Mark my words, New Braunfels is better than any team in the Coastal Bend. Only Calallen could hang with them as their defense has become to come around, but I'm certainly glad that N-B is going D1. The scary thing is the small schools (Hays, Schertz, NBC) are just as good! :eek: Case in point, if Beeville managed to score on a team as deep (70 on varsity compared to our 35) and talented (4.4 receiver and OT that gave me nightmares) as New Braunfels, then they should manage against Sinton. This should be the TRUE game of the week.

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I agree Go. Not everyone uses common sense like you and I. :)

ROTFLMAO

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Sinton's going to come out cold. Beeville, fresh off the heals of a thrashing at the hands of New Braunfels, will also come out a little stiff. 6-6 at halftime. Beeville pulls away in the second half to win 20-6. The loss to New Braunfels was probably the best thing that could have happened to Beeville. Mark my words, New Braunfels is better than any team in the Coastal Bend. Only Calallen could hang with them as their defense has become to come around, but I'm certainly glad that N-B is going D1. The scary thing is the small schools (Hays, Schertz, NBC) are just as good! :eek: Case in point, if Beeville managed to score on a team as deep (70 on varsity compared to our 35) and talented (4.4 receiver and OT that gave me nightmares) as New Braunfels, then they should manage against Sinton. This should be the TRUE game of the week.

Well now. I surely dont believe NB left their #1s in the whole game, otherwise it would have been worse. Who knows. How did Beeville score their 12 points? Was the old bumarooski one of the plays.....no that play has been outlawed.

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer

How? With who? When? Where? Why? What?
Who's on first? What's on second.?.?.?.

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 10:42 AM

Sweet! Can you give me the winning #'s for the lottery??? :p :p

Seriously, I expect this game to be a tight game. Always a dog fight against Beeville. It's gotta stick in their crawl that they haven't been able to beat Sinton. Still gotta go with the Pirates by 3 in a close, defensive battle. :cheerl:

Blastoderm55
09-21-2006, 10:43 AM
Well now. I surely dont believe NB left their #1s in the whole game, otherwise it would have been worse. Who knows. How did Beeville score their 12 points? Was the old bumarooski one of the plays.....no that play has been outlawed.

They took their starters out with 5 minutes left in the game. One score was a QB sweep after a 40 yd run up the middle by fullback in the first quarter. Second score was early in the 3rd. Run up the middle and outside to gain steam by FB again for 51 yards.

Blastoderm55
09-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Sweet! Can you give me the winning #'s for the lottery??? :p :p

Lemme learn a lil bit more from The MindFreak and I just might be able to.

Seriously, that dude is giving my fiancee nightmares. :p

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by pirateman98
I may be a little slow but huh?
He's trying to say that polar bears or penguins are not welcome in Sinton.:(

Blastoderm55
09-21-2006, 12:58 PM
That's awful. Penguins are sweet, sweet creatures and should be welcome everywhere. :mad:

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 01:02 PM
That's awful. Penguins are sweet, sweet creatures and should be welcome everywhere. :mad:
Have you been to the penguin exhibit at Sea World SA? I definately wouldn't call them sweet.;)
But at least they are welcome there...

sinfan75
09-21-2006, 01:03 PM
I saw a penguin when it snowed.I think. It was Christmas eve you know.:D

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 01:05 PM
I saw a penguin when it snowed.I think. It was Christmas eve you know.:D
Was it wearing a Santa costume while being pulled by a team of eight mice in a tiny sled?

Blastoderm55
09-21-2006, 01:06 PM
I haven't been to SeaWorld since we (Mighty Mathis Pirate Band) performed there in high school. I've never seen the penguins. :(

sinfan75
09-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Nah it was frogs.

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Nah it was frogs.
Ahh man! I haven't seen those frogs for quite some time. Were these those "talking frogs"?
Whatever might they say?;)

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 01:13 PM
I haven't been to SeaWorld since we (Mighty Mathis Pirate Band) performed there in high school. I've never seen the penguins. :(
Golly! They didn't have penguins back then? Maybe that was when GOFOR2 was working there.:thinking:

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Peguins, polar bears & frogs??? None of those are the mascots for these two teams!! :mad:

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 01:18 PM
Peguins, polar bears & frogs???
Oh MY!!!

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 01:30 PM
He's trying to say that polar bears or penguins are not welcome in Sinton.:(

And Trojans.

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 01:51 PM
And Trojans.
Have you seen their new mascot "The fighting Trojans"?:eek:
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8319/acondomheadaq9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Have you seen their new mascot "The fighting Trojans"?:eek:
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8319/acondomheadaq9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:eek: :eek: ROFL!! :evillol:

Blastoderm55
09-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Heh, the dude who used to run the Budweiser plant here dressed up as Condom Man for Halloween one year. Everyone at the party was privy to having safe sex that night. :p

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Heh, the dude who used to run the Budweiser plant here dressed up as Condom Man for Halloween one year. Everyone at the party was privy to having safe sex that night. :p
A phallicy for sure.;)

Blastoderm55
09-21-2006, 02:08 PM
It was definitely phallic. :p

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 02:17 PM
:doh: :doh: this thread took a wrong turn somewhere!!

Blastoderm55
09-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey, blame SintonFan, not me. :p He's the one who posted the pic of the giant rubber-masked bobble head.

GOFOR2
09-21-2006, 02:47 PM
:doh: :doh: this thread took a wrong turn somewhere!!

corner westheimer and montrose.

pirate4state
09-21-2006, 02:48 PM
corner westheimer and montrose. :eek: :eek:

SINTON81
09-21-2006, 04:20 PM
Was it wearing a Santa costume while being pulled by a team of eight mice in a tiny sled?

Not at first, but after the 8th or 9th Budweiser it was. Right Sinfan75.:D:D

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
Not at first, but after the 8th or 9th Budweiser it was. Right Sinfan75.:D:D
lol
Thats what the talking frogs were telling him at least.;)

SintonFan
09-21-2006, 11:30 PM
On serious thought and consideration I'll take the Pirates by 3 in this game.:cool:

sinfan75
09-22-2006, 06:56 AM
I'm 2-0 on Sinton picks. Hope I'm wrong on this one though. Beeville by 7. Maybe it'll make the Pirates mad and end up winning.:D

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 09:14 AM
I'm 2-0 on Sinton picks. Hope I'm wrong on this one though. Beeville by 7. Maybe it'll make the Pirates mad and end up winning.:D Wait...you picked Sinton to beat Gp, but you don't think they can beat Beeville??? :thinking: I'm sure our friends in Gp will really love that!!!

Bandera YaYa
09-22-2006, 09:18 AM
How come so many Sintonites are picking against their team?? I mean, come on, show a little faith in your own team!!!! :thinking:

GOFOR2
09-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Welcome to Sinton.
Home of Champions and Merry Weather Fans.

Phil C
09-22-2006, 09:32 AM
Sinton 20 Beeville 16.

sinfan75
09-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Welcome to Sinton.
Home of Champions and Merry Weather Fans. OK I'll make a homer prediction and say Sinton by 13. Does that make everyone happy? But my non-homer is still Beeville by 7. :p

AggieJohn
09-22-2006, 10:07 AM
beeville isn't that great.........i've seen them..........Sinton 31 Beeville 18

GOFOR2
09-22-2006, 10:21 AM
OK I'll make a homer prediction and say Sinton by 13. Does that make everyone happy? But my non-homer is still Beeville by 7. :p

All that does is show everyone how much of a sellout some folks are.

sinfan75
09-22-2006, 10:52 AM
I been behind this team for almost 50 years Gofer. Just because I make a prediction against don't mean i ain't backin em. Chill out a little. it ain't the first time I've picked em to lose. Actually sometimes I've been wrong.:rolleyes:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-22-2006, 12:10 PM
this will be the 2nd shutout of many to come!

Sinton 27 Beeville 0

this will be a team win. Defense scores,Offense scores and Special Teams will score not just from the extra points:)

SintonFan
09-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Welcome to Sinton.
Home of Champions and Merry Weather Fans.
Who made you the authority on "Merry Weather" fans? Don't you have a lawn to mow or something?
If one of us picks against our own town it is us just trying to be un-biased in the games assessment vs. a stark-raving madman like you.:hand:
You sure seem to jump on the fans any chance you get. What's the problem?:thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-22-2006, 12:46 PM
guys or gals stick with how u see the game as we all have different views how we see a game, just mine are right:) . I understand why some dont see Sinton winning this game, but dont overlook how good this defense was last year against GP and Beeville and what they already did to GP. This defense is a year older as a group and playing to last year level and maybe better.

SINTON81
09-22-2006, 01:42 PM
I hear we have a good fieldgoal kicker, So I'll say Sinton by 3.:cool::cool:

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 01:43 PM
I hear we have a good fieldgoal kicker, So I'll say Sinton by 3.:cool::cool: I'm glad someone is listening to me!! ;) I've been saying all week...Sinton by 3!! :nerd:

Blastoderm55
09-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Is he the same one who won the game for you guys last year? He made all three clutch field goals and then missed a PAT. :p

pirate4state
09-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Is he the same one who won the game for you guys last year? He made all three clutch field goals and then missed a PAT. :p No.

GOFOR2
09-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Who made you the authority on "Merry Weather" fans? Don't you have a lawn to mow or something?
If one of us picks against our own town it is us just trying to be un-biased in the games assessment vs. a stark-raving madman like you.:hand:
You sure seem to jump on the fans any chance you get. What's the problem?:thinking:

You're right. You have more posts on this site than I do.
I am just a Joe Schmo screaming to the Heavens.
Dont mind me. I am just a Sinton diehard. I guess thats what makes me different from the ordinary fan. I live and die with the Pirates. And yes I am stark raving and mad....so watch yourself.
I am off of my meds.

SintonFan
09-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Dont mind me. I am just a Sinton diehard. I guess thats what makes me different from the ordinary fan. I live and die with the Pirates. And yes I am stark raving and mad....so watch yourself.
I am off of my meds.
Thanks for that. I was starting to wonder about you.:(

SINTON81
09-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Is he the same one who won the game for you guys last year? He made all three clutch field goals and then missed a PAT. :p

Yes; but then again, thats all the ones Sinton needed.:cool: :p

Actually, I hear he has a better leg than the one last year. Soccer style kicker and all. Then again I'm just going on what I have heard. Kicking a soccer ball and kicking a football strainght thru the uprights are two very different things. Never seen the guy kick and don't know who he is, so I might just be eating crow latter.:cool:

Blastoderm55
09-22-2006, 04:00 PM
Yes; but then again, thats all the ones Sinton needed.:cool: :p

Actually, I hear he has a better leg than the one last year. Soccer style kicker and all. Then again I'm just going on what I have heard. Kicking a soccer ball and kicking a football strainght thru the uprights are two very different things. Never seen the guy kick and don't know who he is, so I might just be eating crow latter.:cool:

Doubt he'll be losing the game for ya. Sinton always manages to find top-notch kickers. One of ours got injured last week against New Braunfels so the other will really have to step up his performance.

piratebg
09-22-2006, 04:38 PM
I got the radio station the game will be broadcast on, but just in case I can't pick it up, will anyone be posting updates?

SintonFan_inAustin
09-22-2006, 05:46 PM
i will post from the game if u cant get radio broadcast. post if u cant so i can update the game

sinton3055
09-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Will this game be online where i could hear it, I'm in louisiana would like at least updates if possible thanks guys

SintonFan
09-22-2006, 08:09 PM
I am off of my meds.
The starck raving madman thing was a little harsh. Sorry about that man.:)