PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Orders: September 11th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Howdy howdy people, it is Monday and Welcome to the Doctor's Office. Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calender it is "Patriots Day." The Doctor's Orders for today is please take the time to remeber and reflect upon those and the families of those who lost their lives on that fateful day five years ago. Also take the time to honor and remember those who have dedicated their time, service, and risked their lives so that we might have freedom, becasue although it is called freedom, we know that it comes with a cost.

Well folks it was kind of a dissapoint sports weekend for the Doctor, my Longhorns and my Cowboys both lost. While we're talking about football, MNF starts tonight on ESPN with a doubleheader...Washington vs. Minnesota followed by San Diego vs. Oakland, I'm so glad that Monday is finally here. Take the time and vote on who you think will win the games tonight

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Playamade
We Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and enjoy yourselves.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day

"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended. "
-George W. Bush

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."
-John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Inaugural Address

Well folks, it is Monday so lets get this week started off on a good note. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor

Adidas4I0s
09-11-2006, 04:08 PM
ttt for myself...they were down on page 4