PDA

View Full Version : how sinton can beat burnet

greendog fan
11-26-2002, 06:07 PM
Sinton can beat burnet if they can cover jordon shipley one on one. they cant do it so i say burnet by 10

sinton66
11-26-2002, 06:13 PM
What makes you think they can't?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2002, 09:58 PM
its doesnt have to be one on one coverage, zone coverage would even work better. It wont be that predictable im sure they will mix up their coverages. GO Pirates one step at a time!

bulldawg89
11-26-2002, 10:04 PM
How Sinton can win;

stop Shipley
stop Miller
stop Mcgee
stop Templeton
stop Manning

Chris Hart
11-26-2002, 10:41 PM
Guys, Sinton has alot of weapons too you know. The teams are fairly similar, and it is going to be a war plain and simple. No matter what the outcome, I just hope both teams come out injury free. The winner will need all they have in the next round. I will be rooting for the winner of this game to win it all because they're both from Reg. 4, but I most definitely hope it is the Bulldogs. I don't want our fans to start sounding like alot of Jasper's fans, and claim that we are unbeatable, there are 8 capable teams left. From here on out, you have to be able to kick it up another gear, if there isn't one left, you are in trouble. Go Get it Bulldogs!

<small>[ November 26, 2002, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

lildawg07
11-26-2002, 10:55 PM
yall dont need to be talking bad about either team.we will see how it goes on Saturday.

sinton66
11-26-2002, 11:11 PM
Chris, THAT is a classy post. Some Burnet fans could stand to learn a thing or two from you if they wanted to.

spaniard
11-26-2002, 11:23 PM
i agree with you guys 66 and chris, most of those who are bragging and stuff are teenagers, no excuse for them, but ya know. this game is gonna be the game of the year. both teams seem to be very evenly matched, each matching the other from one advantage to the other. its gonna be an awesome game, and ill look foreward to seeing it this weekend, see you guys and gals there this saturday at 1!!!!

terrible-T
11-26-2002, 11:23 PM
chris hart - you are correct about sinton and burnet being similar in TALENT but I do believe shipley is going to be the best athlete/playmaker on the field (if he plays; possible broken toe). The best way to guard shipley is to bump him at the line and have over the top help. But when you start doing that, that is when tempelton, te 6'08" 220 and miller 4.5 speed become factors. And before anybody out there starts getting uptight about me revealing "secrets" lets keep in mind that this is a web site where no one who has any bearing on the game, sit for ours type up predictions and hypothises

T

terrible-T
11-26-2002, 11:25 PM
chris hart - you are correct about sinton and burnet being similar in TALENT but I do believe shipley is going to be the best athlete/playmaker on the field (if he plays; possible broken toe). The best way to guard shipley is to bump him at the line and have over the top help. But when you start doing that, that is when tempelton, te 6'08" 220 and miller 4.5 speed become factors. And before anybody out there starts getting uptight about me revealing "secrets" lets keep in mind that this is a web site where no one who has any bearing on the game, sit for hours typing up predictions and hypothises

T

greendog fan
11-28-2002, 11:52 AM
SintonFan_inAustin:
its doesnt have to be one on one coverage, zone coverage would even work better. It wont be that predictable im sure they will mix up their coverages. GO Pirates one step at a time!Is,nt zone d about the same as double coverage? How does zone d cover 3 recivers all line up on one side? That will give us one reciver to go long one medium and one short. Then Miller comes out of the back field and catches a pass for big gain. Saturday will be the GAME OF THE YEAR for 3afootball. Wish both teams luck. ALso Sinton fans are some of the most polites fans on any web sit i have found. GO DAWGS

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2002, 01:20 PM
Zone coverage means cornerback will play him at the line then release him to the cover guy on top. linebackers drop back to a area. Its not double coverage. its a good way to protect against the long pass and still have a guy covering short. Its up to the QB to find the open spots and the coverage the defense is in. This is going to be a good game, pirates D is up for the challenge. Good luck to both teams and whoever wins i will see them against Jasper/BC game.

sntnpirate1316
11-28-2002, 04:20 PM
sintons defense is up to it
im not saying what were doing but well all find out
remember sinton isnt without speed either
Bubba Heard can run his 400(once around the track) in 49.4
Julian and Bubba were both in the 1600m relay last yr
with Marcus Charles and Jason Brittain
Adrian Alaniz is also very fast
both these teams have the same amount of speed especially with Shipley with a possible broken toe
go sinton!

December football--one more step