PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Vs. Cameron (46-0)

snowsnake
11-24-2002, 03:54 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the Jasper coaches and players for a great game. The defense was awesome and the offense superb. Good game plan. Billy Pittman showed he was a good athelete but his offensive line was no match for Jasper's front 4. My hat's off to the whole Jasper team. Congrat's

konstance_latrice_04
11-24-2002, 11:00 AM
Well I would like to say to all you haterz you get da finger cause the Cameron Yoeman played a good game. Oh and plus we had some "For Jasper Refs" they asses acted like they could call any calls on Jasper until fourth quarter. But it's all gravy!!!!!!!!!!! Well I would just like to say that Jasper isn't known about until they win a game, but Cameron Yoeman is always talked about. And when Billy goes to a big school he is still going to be talked about, he and the Cameron Yoeman. :D :p :o

spiveyrat
11-24-2002, 12:34 PM
Shouldn't you be in chruch this morning instead of posting in here? Sounds like that's where you should be.

theyoefnshow
11-24-2002, 12:58 PM
for the record, this child has embarassed me to be a Yoemen fan since day 1. Half the time I can't even make a sentence of what she says. English baby, english.

Bulldog92
11-24-2002, 01:09 PM
Amen to that. I think if our good moderator friends see this post, we won't have to worry about it anymore. You guys played hard last night and Billy Pittman can play for me anytime. What a tough kid he is. By the way, your radio guys were very entertaining and the game was fun to listen to on KMIL. I may keep that in mind next year and listen to some of your games. Best of luck to you guys in the other sports and we'll see you again further up the road, I'm sure. :)

spiveyrat
11-24-2002, 01:11 PM
wink

j dawg
11-24-2002, 03:45 PM
Hey Konstance

The other day you said you was 5'1 and 205 or
201. Is that hieght or width or just mouth with
tonge weight????