PDA

View Full Version : 3adl

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:22 PM
i love this forum, lots of opinions its fun, i don't just argue with gp people here. every forum has its name calling knuckleheads but that speaks volumes about them! great site people, i've enjoyed it!

Hupernikomen
09-10-2006, 10:26 PM
I am a little slow..what is gp people?

Ranger Mom
09-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
I am a little slow..what is gp people?

Gregory Portland??

If so....Im still confused!!

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:27 PM
gregory portland, im from calallen, arch rivals :mad: lol

Ranger Mom
09-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
gregory portland, im from calallen, arch rivals :mad: lol

But you seem like you really get along pretty good with them on the 4A site!!

Or am I just THAT dense!!:thinking: :doh:

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:31 PM
oh we go back and forth, its civil for the most part, cause someone has a different opinion you won't get "moron, idiot" or other initialed insults. no surer sign of intelligence then the ability to debate without cursing at each other! we have our knuckleheads too but for the most part we talk football

SintonFan
09-10-2006, 10:35 PM
I've never heard of a bad GP poster.:cool:

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I've never heard of a bad GP poster.:cool: apparently yall have had yalls run-ins. for the most part most of em like me cause i don't give biased opinions or rhetoric on why my team is better. im straightforward with em and they appreciate it. some question my motives but its pointless.

SintonFan
09-10-2006, 10:43 PM
apparently yall have had yalls run-ins. for the most part most of em like me cause i don't give biased opinions or rhetoric on why my team is better. im straightforward with em and they appreciate it. some question my motives but its pointless.
Have you checked your PMs yet? Do you know how? lol :p

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Have you checked your PMs yet? Do you know how? lol :p :thinking: hmm lol yeah its the same as 4a

oldcrow
09-10-2006, 10:56 PM
The 4A site is over-rated

piratebg
09-10-2006, 10:57 PM
The 4A site is just not as popular. Maybe that is why they like to give us hard time. :p

Ranger Mom
09-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
The 4A site is just not as popular. Maybe that is why they like to give us hard time. :p

I think it's growing every day....it just takes a while. I post over there some...I don't feel the "sense of family" like we have here. I think in that respect, this site is truly unique!!

piratebg
09-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think it's growing every day....it just takes a while. I post over there some...I don't feel the "sense of family" like we have here. I think in that respect, this site is truly unique!!

I could not agree more RM. This place does feel more homely, despite the fact that many of our members are there as well.

Ranger Mom
09-10-2006, 11:24 PM
I could not agree more RM. This place does feel more homely, despite the fact that many of our members are there as well.

LOL!! I gotta pick at ya now!!

So....you are saying we are homely over here??

Or it feels "homey"??:inlove: :kiss: :inlove:

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by oldcrow
The 4A site is over-rated who's rating it? lol its not as old as the 3A

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 11:27 PM
The 4A site is just not as popular. Maybe that is why they like to give us hard time. :p who's giving yall a hard time? i thought i gave props?:clap: are yall trying to force me to argue? haha

Ranger Mom
09-10-2006, 11:29 PM
are yall trying to force me to argue? haha

What can we say....it's a slow night!!:p

pirate4state
09-10-2006, 11:49 PM
i love this forum, lots of opinions its fun, i don't just argue with gp people here. every forum has its name calling knuckleheads but that speaks volumes about them! great site people, i've enjoyed it! welcome to the board. :) we'll have to have fun talking baseball since Sinton & Calallen don't face each other in football. :) Have fun...hope everyone enjoys your humor as much as I do!! :thumbsup:

SintonFan
09-11-2006, 12:54 AM
It was a pleasure to talk to you
DDBooger. You're invited here anytime.:clap: :cool: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
09-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Welcome! :)